💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts a selfie with Ed Sheeran; talks about online negativity

Coop

Featured Posts

weed

Y'all she's not gonna publicly call him self centered and obnoxious, and Ed specifically calling out Gaga's fans makes Gaga look bad, so obviez she'll talk about it 

slay mama

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Eh... Gaga doesn't really understand why some fans were shading him in the first place. And it had nothing to do with Ed's fake rant about Gaga.

venusfly
38 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

She came for us harder than any Jake Bass video

I didn't get this so I googled it and now I have to clear my history :neyde:

PanPikus

OMG xD I'm just watching news in TV and they're talking right now about Ed leaving twitter :sharon: I can't xDDD
giphy.gif

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Rock Jock

Yes Gaga, bulling is bad. But shading your fans for protecting you is worse. :bye:

Head Empty
41 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Eww... I really like her "be kind"-message... but Ed i such a rude and arrogant person himself.... 

That "be kind" message doesn't just apply to people you like :laughga:. Arrogant or not, Ed is someone who brings joy to a lot of people, and he does not seem like someone with ill intent. He deserves respect like anyone else does, because we all have our flaws.

Talent

Monsters on Twitter are fighting over this and it's so funny. :ladyhaha:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Head Empty
3 minutes ago, Rock Jock said:

Yes Gaga, bulling is bad. But shading your fans for protecting you is worse. :bye:

That's pretty backwards.

She repeatedly said that she doesn't want or need fans to "protect" her from anything. Especially not when that "protection" entails being negative and hateful towards others, since that goes against everything she stands for.

South Blonde

Am I the only one tired of this whole Mother Theresa thing? He dragged you, at least ignore him. You're not Jesus...

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

SlaeUrAnus

SHE'S JUST DRAGGED THE TWITTER MONSTERS.

I CANNOT

I AM SCREAMING

In my messy era.

Archived