Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy is giving away 8,000 tickets for her tour in Australia.

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, macca said:

You guys are all so negative! It's gross! At least she's in Australia... promoting something... :sweat: slay Katy. This era is making me Stan. HARD!

edit edit: I've been swishing hard for weeks. :rockstar:

I love the album, but this move reeks of desperation:awkney:

I love what she did with Witness WW, but she is so desperate this era its borderline cringey:awkney:

End Racism Now

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I love what she did with Witness WW, but she is so desperate this era its borderline cringey:awkney:

I don't think she even has a say in it, like her label just knows this era is a flop and nothing is going to resurrect it. It wouldn't surprise me if she will be on the streets handing out tickets herself. :toofunny:

nikola

Sad.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

macca
5 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Mmm not really? I've been hearing Swish in clubs in Sydney all the time remixes, original Ect. At least she can get herself here, be on the voice Australia, have a proper promo campaign. More than I've seen from our fav since 2011. She can't even give us Oceania dates. And tbh Swish Swish is a fu**king bop! Where's GAGAS?

macca
7 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I wouldn't say desperation, it's normal for artists to promote new albums. I think we've just become not used to it. Katy is really moving up in my books.

ViviLittleM

Australia is a very promo sensitive country

she'll add like 20 dates there anyway.

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, macca said:

Mmm not really? I've been hearing Swish in clubs in Sydney all the time remixes, original Ect. At least she can get herself here, be on the voice Australia, have a proper promo campaign. More than I've seen from our fav since 2011. She can't even give us Oceania dates. And tbh Swish Swish is a fu**king bop! Where's GAGAS?

Then why is she giving away 8000 tickets for free?:oprah:  If her era is doing well then there shouldnt be a need to give away 8000 tickets

Swish Swish is a bop, but its not doing well on the charts. Its flopping. The Cure has done better without promo. Her era is flopping, her album is flopping hard around the globe, and her career is flopping too

She has always been obsessed with charts, and now she (and her team) are trying to do everything they can to rescue the album. Its desperate that she has to give away 8000 tickets for people to buy the album and attend her concert:madge:

Katy is my #2 pop gurl after Gaga, and I'll always try and defend her. But I cant defend this. If Gaga gave away 8000 tickets for the JWT, the kats would say Gaga is desperate. Its a desperate move. 

Joanne is a short era, so it requires a short tour. She doesnt need to go here there and everywhere.

End Racism Now

Iamyouknowwho
3 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

Promo vs no promo. Before you say she didnt come to Australia, she had a worldwide live stream

Dark Horse went #1 in Hot100 without music video, in the only chart that matters. Itunes sales are no relevant for popularity measurement. Spotify-Youtube-Radio is what only matters in 2017.

That fact that katy is flopping doesnt make Gaga seem successful at all in 2017.

DOJA CAT

Everyone should watch her swish swish performance on the voice 

thank u, next

Archived