💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Nicki bragging so much?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

loathereality
6 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

lmao who cares really? she's proud of her achievements. it's just instagram captions, since when does that correlate to being insecure 😅

thanks hottie <3 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jed Mayo
16 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Perhaps all the silicone is finally leaking into her brain. 

tumblr_mkv0vq7hb01s1fldto1_500.gif

OMG I'm listening to the song monster my gaga and the movement of the eye matches the beat of the song :emma:

Katsuki Bakugo

I was going to say because she has inflated ego where she has to tell you how well she is doing even if no one asked...

but thats obvious...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

BloodyJudas

Because she's a rapper and rappers like to brag and get off Nicki! She's the queen and haters are gonna hate but Nicki stays unbothered making millions day by day ;)

MirkoMonster

I think she says everytime what she has done or won cause she's proud of her achievements, and most of all becase of others (REMY 1st of all) saying she's over.

theahsfan
26 minutes ago, illbekind said:

I can't help but feel this thread is mysogyny. Bye.

tumblr_o0vbqg2oZU1sgprcmo1_400.gif

RAMROD

Hip Hop culture, bruh. It's called "braggadocio"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

britneyspears

Rap music is very connected to sales and chart figures. You're not an authentic rapper unless you have the certifications to back it up as well. 

britneyspears
27 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

She's hands-down the worst artist of this generation.

Homophobic as well. Anyone remember the bible tweet during the Orlando shooting? Disgusting ...

The bible tweet did not happen, it was fake. Don't believe everything you read.

Yanko
32 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

She's hands-down the worst artist of this generation.

Homophobic as well. Anyone remember the bible tweet during the Orlando shooting? Disgusting ...

that was a fake tweet made by some iggy stan 

do you believe everything you read on the internet? how old are u, 10?  

Lucas

She wrote the answer to your question in the first post. But that's indeed embarassing

DeleteMyAccount
3 minutes ago, Yanko said:

that was a fake tweet made by some iggy stan 

do you believe everything you read on the internet? how old are u, 10?  

Is the *******s thing fake too?

DeleteMyAccount
33 minutes ago, illbekind said:

It's so funny that you guys are on a Lady Gaga forum and you're systematically dragging another female artist. Nobody asked you to buy her music, or even like it. But ****, respect the woman and her game.

How does being on a LG forum make it not ok to talk about another artist? 

Tbh, her ego is quite large. That could be bad and good sometimes. However, some of the "achievements" she named really aren't that great(iTunes). I think it's great to honor an achievement like sales and thank the fans for making her what she is today, but the captions do come off a bit egotistical. Especially when it's all she does lately.

You can't earn respect if you don't give others respect in the first place. Stay humble and the world will fall into place.

River

It's even with her verses.. so let her brag, no one cares about her.. the first thing that you see here it's her boobs anyway, this is what she's desperately trying to sell because she has nothing to offer anymore.. only sex and her body..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

gagasgrande
2 minutes ago, River said:

the first thing that you see here it's her boobs anyway, this is what she's desperately trying to sell because she has nothing to offer anymore.. only sex and her body..

are you high? what kind of comment is this smfh 

Archived