Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele cancels final performances at Wembley Stadium

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Vodka

Let's not feel entitled to knowing what this woman's gone through. You act like you've done so much better. Her music's touched so many lives, don't forget. If you don't like it then just go. Ungrateful. 

If you're not going to truly add to the discussion, then keep your thoughts to yourself, or at least be constructive to the onslaught of your dangerous opinions. 

I hope she gets well, and soon. She seems like a sweet lady and I hope she goes through all of this well.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

I hope she seeks the correct advice to move forward:kara:  Take a good rest Adele! Hopefully the tour dates can be resheduled, I mean she only has 2 more!  Hope she is okay

End Racism Now

ctherainbow

If she'd learned better vocal technique when she started her career, she likely wouldn't be having these issues or the ones that led to her surgery.  It really sucks for her and the fans, though.   :/

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

AlexanderMagno

Oh, so sad :( she really has to do something about it, it's not the first time she has vocal chords problems.

I've realised my opinion is not very popular, but I think Adele is one of the best vocalists out there. She is the type of singer I wish I heard more often. She has her own voice and sings her heart out. Simple as that. Yes, she didn't have voice coaching or whatever you call it, but for me that is a plus. Her voice is her own, with no special technique. To be technically perfect might be good, but it's even better when you find a singer who is good at singing solely for her own voice, without the intensive training. It's art.

Danny91

I should of been going to tonight's show. I'm gutted. But I do hope she reschedules them

Miracle
10 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I won't even bother to read 

by reading the replies I learned it's because of her vocal chords but I thought that it had to do more with her dislike for touring and I was done

there's A LOT of better singers and specially performers so she should take a seat

wait... that's actually all what she does on her shows :saladga:

but since it's about her vocal chords then it's ok I guess :madge:

This is really rude.

GagaMyBlood95

This is such a nice letter, and an explanation.

Obviously if she didn't have to do it, she wouldn't. She already finished 121 shows which is HUGE and these two shows are in London + at the biggest stadium! So she must be devastated, but she needs to put her health first and everyone should really understand this decision..

jaXXXon

While I do feel sorry for her, I will say that artists who know how to use their voice properly, with proper tecnhique etc. rarely have issues with their vocal chords. Just ask any vocal coach.

I love her but girl should take some vocal lessons. 

Laceface

Hasn't she just done 140 or so shows? With past vocal problems as well, I'm sure it wouldn't be good for anyone's voice if she's using 0 play back 

GagaMyBlood95
5 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

While I do feel sorry for her, I will say that artists who know how to use their voice properly, with proper tecnhique etc. rarely have issues with their vocal chords. Just ask any vocal coach.

I love her but girl should take some vocal lessons. 

That is true, but she did 121 shows and you have to take into consideration the level of usage that her voice has to go through for each show. 

Every single song that she sings demands huge vocal pressure and high tune, so it's not really about using your voice properly (she is arguably the biggest name in the music industry, she probably has several vocal coaches) but about just tiring your voice to a point where it just cracks.

DeleteMyAccount
8 hours ago, Talent said:

Rembember this thread? 

"But Adele vOice Is Soooo StronG and BeauTifULL!!!" I don't know why some people can't understand that her technique is terrible. That's why this is happening to her. 

_
Have you read that thread, @ShockPop? / @ZacharyMark

I never said her technique was good or beautiful. Literally my point was that her ended up having to have surgery on her vocal cords, because of of voice and straining it, was not a good sign nor helpful. And it was obvious that she probably would get hurt again at some point. THAT was my point.

And yes, I remember, I posted on it. :whitney:

Slayer

I love her but singing for two and a half hours per show at Wembley was stupid as hell. Of course she was going to f*ck her vocal chords. 

Much like Gaga, she just wants to put on the best show imaginable for her fans, but sometimes she pushes herself too damn hard and suffers as a result. Their work ethic is admirable but they need to be more careful. Gaga seems to have learned her lesson, I hope Adele does now too.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

gabeoz
13 hours ago, Ooolong said:

And lastly, no, Gaga does not have perfect technique. She has good technique but still has a tendency to occasionally strain, especially when she 'hauls' her belts into her throat. She grunts and growls every once in a while too and I haven't payed that close of attention but there's a chance she does it improperly. Gaga smokes and drinks as well. The person with the closest thing to perfect technique is Beyoncé.

You're right, she doesn't have a perfect technique but it's close. There was a list that compiled popular artists by there vocal technique. Gaga got an A, only beat by Beyonce and a couple others.

gabeoz

It's sad but it's a long time coming. It's a known fact that she uses a bad vocal technique, and topped on that many shows isn't good for anyone.

Archived