Britney singing live at her show

Reid LePage

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
13 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

For gods sake, it's a happy birthday song. It can't get any easier than that. Her profession is called "a singer" for a reason. If she couldn't even sing a birthday song...I don't even know what to say lol bye :rip:

It's not about the song she's singing it's about her using her real powerful voice in front of thousands of people for the first time in years.

Mary Jane Wayne
8 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It's not about the song she's singing it's about her using her real powerful voice in front of thousands of people for the first time in years.

How? :wtf:

I am not even trolling or trying to be shady. I am just curiously asking. Is that considered a powerful voice? 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Exactly, why does it matter if she sung HB, I Will Always Love You, USA's anthem, or Gangnam Style, when she served flawless vocals?

Reality

You know though, it's kind of sad that it's such a spectacle to see her singing live. I'll admit, it was much better than I thought, but at the same time, when you're profession is to be "singer", then you better know how to sing. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

brit4ever
5 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Selena ? Yes. Katy and Taylor? Wake up 

Katy and Taylor can't sing for their lifes......

Mary Jane Wayne
8 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Katy and Taylor can't sing for their lifes......

You're wrong 

brit4ever
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You know though, it's kind of sad that it's such a spectacle to see her singing live. I'll admit, it was much better than I thought, but at the same time, when you're profession is to be "singer", then you better know how to sing. 

She is a performer and she's been lypsincing for the past 276 years and is still the most successful female artist of the 21st century......... She is doing just fine.

Cuchulainn

Sweet voice. I hope she gets more confidence to use it more often. :wub:

LaLuna

You know there's something wrong when you just sing Happy Birithday live and people are shook :awkney:

There is nothing impressive about this. Let's see her do an entire show with live vocals then we'll talk :reductive:

Reality
3 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

She is a performer and she's been lypsincing for the past 276 years and is still the most successful female artist of the 21st century......... She is doing just fine.

That's the point. Britney has a great voice, I'm not denying that, but when you're profession is being a "singer", then you need to sing live. Like I'm not saying this because I hate Britney, I like her, but at the same time, it's almost insulting to the artistry when you can't/don't sing live.

Plus, if this was a newer artist who lip synced, y'all would be all over it. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

rumours

For all the praise I have seen in this thread, I expected to hear something actually good. Ah well :S

Although, I suppose this is fantastic considering it's Britney........ :lolly:

En_Sabah_Nur

Cute for her I guess...  Even tho she's trying to sound/sing like Christina in this clip.  :awkney:

Egypt. W

brit4ever
Just now, M Monstre said:

That's the point. Britney has a great voice, I'm not denying that, but when you're profession is being a "singer", then you need to sing live. Like I'm not saying this because I hate Britney, I like her, but at the same time, it's almost insulting to the artistry when you can't/don't sing live.

Plus, if this was a newer artist who lip synced, y'all would be all over it. 

She is just lazy af(not that it's something good). She only sang live here, because she got a negative backlash from the media by saying she sings live 90% of her shows and this is kind of a dammage control. 

Singing is not the only factor for being successful in the industry, it's the full package - singing, dancing, star power, charisma, sex appeal, visuals -  and had(still has) them all. She didn't became so successful without a reason, you know?

Nowadays, lypsincing is not well received, but back in the 80s. 90s, 00s, it was a realy common thing(MJ, Janet Jackson, Madonna, everyone lypsinced), Britney is lypsincing since the beginning(aka when she was a new artist) and she still shooted into stardom. 

Archived