Jump to content
life

Gaga posts rehearsal selfie


Coop

Featured Posts

just another gay
3 hours ago, EarnYourLeather said:

The armpit hair :rip: 

hahahaha, thought she would have got them permanent laser removal, give me TEOG teal armpit hair vibes

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent

Some of these comments. :madge: She looks like a Goddess. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.
Link to post
Share on other sites

RainingOnMe

Omg. I love this woman so much.

To the people telling me she got a nose job.... where? Where is she? :oprah:

Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG she looks great!!!!  I'm so glad we had all this tour news all of  a sudden, like someone had forgotten to put it out earlier, I was bumming why no news about jwt, glad that's over, jajajajja, can't wait to go!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

styleyourvision
6 hours ago, Coop said:

 

Dis bitch KNOWS she scalped us today look at those eyes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

i GASPED when I saw this photo. She looks gorgeous :giveup::selena:

I knew her hair was meant to be a peachy orange colour too. She would've lightened it by now if she was going to be blonde again. 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

My Enigma Heart

I bet she strategically put her hand over her forehead to hide the front lace. :madge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

sara57
6 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

WAIT CAN WE TALK ABLUT THAT RING? Whats it????

She wore it a few times in the last few months already. I think it's a birthday gift from Christian. It's not anything lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...