đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Final PLL episode ever [SPOILERS]

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
7 hours ago, AIex said:

I have a note, has anyone noticed this, its not even finale related but still.

Has anyone noticed that Shay Mitchell isnt really that good at acting? Like, shes fun but she always uses the same expressions and doesn't really seem to know what she's doing. And then the one episode in the entire series that  spanned 7 years, where I'd say she delivered a good performance, was in the episode of this season that Troian directed?

1. Someone get her a golden globe for directing
2. She should have directed the finale

Troian directed episode 15. Shay is sooo bad at acting lol. She plays the lesbian version of herself tbh. Her acting is very monotonous. She knows  she ain't going get any offers that's y she moved on to documenting her life on her YT channel :toofunny:

Troian is one hell of a talented lady. Season 3 is when she really started impressing everyone with those Radley scenes

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be real though, did we actually expect anything better than what we got, given how the series has panned out?

LetsGetHigh
57 minutes ago, jman said:

Let's be real though, did we actually expect anything better than what we got, given how the series has panned out?

I legit thought the writers would at least get it together one last time. :air:

ZiggyZiggs
57 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

i didnt watch it yet and i'm dying to know who A.D is :toofunny:

If you know about the theories you'll be disappointed but if you don't you'll probably like it but it won't be satisfying tbh

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, beboskoukla said:

i didnt watch it yet and i'm dying to know who A.D is :toofunny:

get out of this thread tbh :air: dont spoil yourself, enjoy it

beboskoukla
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

get out of this thread tbh :air: dont spoil yourself, enjoy it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND... I'm out :ladyhaha:

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
42 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

If you know about the theories you'll be disappointed but if you don't you'll probably like it but it won't be satisfying tbh

i was disappointed with the first :( i hope this one is better... :(

xoxo, Katarina

Rabbit Heart

I think Addison is the person they've heard screaming while they were all together around the fire, and that ending was unnecessary it's cliche but they probably wanted to leave it that eay in hopes of continuing series in the future. 

First hour of the finale was boring as f, the rest seemed rushed :/

Levine

it's useless to add my comment because you guys said everything I wanted to say.

I cried a bit at the end when Aria was leaving because those seemed real tears to me (the last scene maybe?).

I hope Troian becomes a very popular and paid actress. 

yASSsss

what a lame ending.I can't believe they went with the twin theory,it was so predictable :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Here we go [atmospheric country music] @ZiggyZiggs @LetsGetHigh @Teal Ambition

So this is my final opinion / what I think should have happened. Theres the previously part, but ALL FIVE liars say it instead of just iirc Aria. Cue the new opening credits. Insert "_ Months Later" card. Then after that do the scene with Spencer being whacked by Mona (thats right skip the entire fluff first hour of what we got). Then the "mirror" scene where Alex is revealed and Mary injects Spencer etc. Then insert random non-A-related scene such as the group meeting up (Spencer obviously being Alex), before Ali's water breaks, or something like that. They get to the hospital and Alex/Fake-Spencer gets a text and says she has to go using a fake excuse, secretly because she has to be there when Real-Spencer wakes up in the basement place. Bla bla bla. Spencer wakes up and demands an explanation etc. Alex explains that she has been there since day 1 / the Pilot episode, acting as Spencer many times throughout the duration of the series, including some of the events she doesn't remember from the earlier seasons during her drug addiction storyline etc. In the full explanation, which would be a long one, Alex is revealed to have been a red coat, Cece was the black widow (black widow was clearly a blonde but Sara was revealed in S6 with brown hair), and Charles/Big A was actually Ezra (which would mean he was Mary's son and it gives a reason that he would be held in the basement thingamajig with Spencer and Mary). Cece's entire backstory was fabricated, completely made-up, and Sara was blackmailed into pretending to be Red Coat & Black Widow, both of those to throw the Liars off of Ezra's trail all those years ago. Mona is being used somewhat like Sara was, and her telling of killing Cece was a lie to see if one of the liars would say something like "How did you know?" afterwords, to ensure the actual murderer, even though that never happened afterwords. Theres a bunch of flashbacks relating to all of this. Cut to the hospital, Alison has given birth, the group questions why Spencer isnt there, and she wont respond to any calls or texts. Eventually, Caleb tracks her down, bla bla bla. Spencer attempts to escape the place after Alex goes to check on Ezra, and theres cuts to the group minus Emily and Ali driving to the house. Theres the whole thing with Alex & Spencer fighting, Toby doing that poem test or whatever etc, and one of them being arrested. No one is ever made aware that Ezra was Charles after police rescue him from inside the basement place. Fade to the goodbye scene with the group during the daytime, except its much more emotional and everyone splits up at the end, leaving Spencer there, saying something iconic in a British accent, revealing to the audience that she's Alex and Spencer was the one arrested. Roll credits.

After the credits, an epilogue scene features Alex getting a note in a bottle at her door, saying to meet in the woods. She does so, and ends up finding a live Cece, who reveals that she faked her death through masks and **** similar to how Hannah's death was faked earlier in the season, so that she wouldnt be forced to help Ezra anymore and do what he says regarding the A game. The final line of the series is "You're always better off with a really good lie", spoken together by Alex and Cece. The end. 

There could probably be a lot more filler scenes inbetween all that, and I probably worded most of it weirdly, but thats just a messy concept of mine. :selena:

LetsGetHigh
5 minutes ago, AIex said:

Here we go [atmospheric country music] @ZiggyZiggs @LetsGetHigh @Teal Ambition

So this is my final opinion / what I think should have happened. Theres the previously part, but ALL FIVE liars say it instead of just iirc Aria. Cue the new opening credits. Insert "_ Months Later" card. Then after that do the scene with Spencer being whacked by Mona (thats right skip the entire fluff first hour of what we got). Then the "mirror" scene where Alex is revealed and Mary injects Spencer etc. Then insert random non-A-related scene such as the group meeting up (Spencer obviously being Alex), before Ali's water breaks, or something like that. They get to the hospital and Alex/Fake-Spencer gets a text and says she has to go using a fake excuse, secretly because she has to be there when Real-Spencer wakes up in the basement place. Bla bla bla. Spencer wakes up and demands an explanation etc. Alex explains that she has been there since day 1 / the Pilot episode, acting as Spencer many times throughout the duration of the series, including some of the events she doesn't remember from the earlier seasons during her drug addiction storyline etc. In the full explanation, which would be a long one, Alex is revealed to have been a red coat, Cece was the black widow (black widow was clearly a blonde but Sara was revealed in S6 with brown hair), and Charles/Big A was actually Ezra (which would mean he was Mary's son and it gives a reason that he would be held in the basement thingamajig with Spencer and Mary). Cece's entire backstory was fabricated, completely made-up, and Sara was blackmailed into pretending to be Red Coat & Black Widow, both of those to throw the Liars off of Ezra's trail all those years ago. Mona is being used somewhat like Sara was, and her telling of killing Cece was a lie to see if one of the liars would say something like "How did you know?" afterwords, to ensure the actual murderer, even though that never happened afterwords. Theres a bunch of flashbacks relating to all of this. Cut to the hospital, Alison has given birth, the group questions why Spencer isnt there, and she wont respond to any calls or texts. Eventually, Caleb tracks her down, bla bla bla. Spencer attempts to escape the place after Alex goes to check on Ezra, and theres cuts to the group minus Emily and Ali driving to the house. Theres the whole thing with Alex & Spencer fighting, Toby doing that poem test or whatever etc, and one of them being arrested. No one is ever made aware that Ezra was Charles after police rescue him from inside the basement place. Fade to the goodbye scene with the group during the daytime, except its much more emotional and everyone splits up at the end, leaving Spencer there, saying something iconic in a British accent, revealing to the audience that she's Alex and Spencer was the one arrested. Roll credits.

After the credits, an epilogue scene features Alex getting a note in a bottle at her door, saying to meet in the woods. She does so, and ends up finding a live Cece, who reveals that she faked her death through masks and **** similar to how Hannah's death was faked earlier in the season, so that she wouldnt be forced to help Ezra anymore and do what he says regarding the A game. The final line of the series is "You're always better off with a really good lie", spoken together by Alex and Cece. The end. 

There could probably be a lot more filler scenes inbetween all that, and I probably worded most of it weirdly, but thats just a messy concept of mine. :selena:

Better than Marlene's writing. :air:

Could you guys believe that Marlene said in 2014 she read a fan theory about Spencer having an evil twin and that she thought it was extremely cool and well thought of?

She literally stole a fan's fanfiction ffffffffff bye

Archived