💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney adresses lipsyncing/Playback

Noah

Featured Posts

OBEY

She probably doesnt know that the playback is so loud that we dont even hear her :emma: 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney
Just now, OBEY said:

She probably doesnt know that the playback is so loud that we dont even hear her :emma: 

It's not even the playback being loud. She literally mimes most of the time. Just last year she mimed bebe's part in a song that wasn't even hers :air:

If you're going to lip sync own it, don't try and lie. That pisses people off 

Haroon

Did she respond to these questions live or was it pre-recorded? :derpga: 

But on a serious note, if she does sing live then that's all fine but then that means that the playback and stuff is totally drowning it out :spin: Also I just find it hard to believe because there are quite a few videos out there of when she's missed the song lyrics but the sound has continued on as if literally nothing was any different :sweat: I'd still want to go see her regardless though, that may be off-topic a bit but lip sync or not Britney Spears is someone that I need to see in concert :giveup: COME BACK TO US :cryga:

Goosey

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

NIghtmareElm

it's so amazing how she can sound exactly like the song.  it's like she had audio filter and autotune built in her!

:sure::sure::sure:

Archived