Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Joanne single is your favorite?

Miley

Which Joanne single is your favorite?   

184 members have voted

1. 1. Which Joanne single is your favorite?

• Perfect Illusion
    • Million Sales

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Million Reasons.

Perfect Illusion is good, but for a song with some of the most creative, amazing producers in the world right now it's still very basic. It's a small song which still manages to become boring a minute before the end. I think she tried to create an effect similar to Marry the Night, which ends in complete madness, but hasn't succeed. I still don't understand what's so special about that key change, she has done far more creative, exciting things in her music structures in both ARTPOP and Born This Way.

Million Reasons, on the other hand, has a very neat, clean production, amazing vocals, simple yet lovely lyrics. And should have been her lead single, everything would be so different if Lady Gaga' s comeback was a ballad.

Bury Me

I don't hate both but I don't love them that much either so I would probably go with Perfect Illusion because it's up tempo and it was the 1st taste of the era. It's also catchy.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Both are bad, I can not believe I can not choose one, I loved Millions Reasons but gaga made me hate it.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Bradley
4 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I believe we know @Admin's choice.

I was going to ask you what he would choose and then I remember his shirt.

Alexanderr

It's not a single, but John Wayne.

John Wayne > Perfect Illusion > Million Gazelles. 

-xo

Don't remind me that we only had TWO singles. Like honestly, that's a new low. Its hard to say The Cure was worth cutting the era short. :awkney:

Diamond Heart, Dancin' in Circles, and kind of Hey Girl were begging to be singles.

Out of these TWO, Million Reasons, its the only one that really served its purpose as a single - to help sell the album. Perfect Illusion, as much as I love it, probably put more people off than on.

TimisaMonster

Perfect Illusion

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived