💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga spotted with Taylor Kinney at hotel balcony

dontbesweet

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her nails look great! but I'm kinda confused - either she must be freezing or he is really overdressed. she's just in a light v-neck t-shirt and he's in jeans, a shirt and a jacket. it's fall/winter in Australia, right?

do you think she had any idea the camera was there?

really pissed that he smokes too -

BornToSlay

There's something about Taylor I really don't like and I honestly can't put my finger on it....

:shrug:

Still hot as f**k though... :hor:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I can't figure out what it is either. I still like him much more than Luc though and these pictures are so cute.

her nails look great! but I'm kinda confused - either she must be freezing or he is really overdressed. she's just in a light v-neck t-shirt and he's in jeans, a shirt and a jacket. it's fall/winter in Australia, right?

tumblr_m4wmfx3OWE1r2316d.gif

Nicole

It is Winter at the moment, and it's been really cold in Sydney, but the last few days (not including today) has been rather nice weather. It's the same in Brisbane I think.

dontbesweet

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I can't figure out what it is either. I still like him much more than Luc though and these pictures are so cute.

I'm the same. I think it might be because he almost "owns" Gaga and I don't want her to be owned, I want her to be free and strong and independent. But that's just me being selfish.

Is NOBODY creeped out by the location of the photo and what the photographer had to do to take it!?!?

She doesn't like to publicly talk about her relationships, that's not what her fame is about. I think it's very disrepectful that her love life photos are posted. She gives us so much and we continue to creep for more. Shame...

It really looks afters-x, Gaga's on panties without a bra and Taylor's pants are down now you see his red undiez :hor:

Is NOBODY creeped out by the location of the photo and what the photographer had to do to take it!?!?

She doesn't like to publicly talk about her relationships, that's not what her fame is about. I think it's very disrepectful that her love life photos are posted. She gives us so much and we continue to creep for more. Shame...

She's just being Private In Public :lolgaga:

Archived