💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

That J

It's not lip sync for your nap....it's for your LIFE and the crown.  So if you don't know the words, then it may not be right but it's sure ok! 

They wish the knew now!  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 hours ago, JamesFox said:

It's not even one of Whitney's hits, like I would have heard the song once or twice in my lifetime. :oprah:

Sis, So Emotional are Gold certified on RIAA, and Silver on UK, and It's Not Right are certified Platinum both RIAA and UK, let's not :toofunny:

Were you even there, if not you can't say nothing. Cos I was and let me tell you that it was all over the radios and MTV :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I am super upset about the fact that it is a Top 4 and not a Top 3. IMO it devalues all of the talent and effort Trinity and Peppermint when they are standing next to Alexis. Holy ****

MAKE IT WORK

Sunny

yall white twinks are just pressed that a queen that doesn't do a split every second or looks super fishy or is tucked for the gods didn't win 

get over it. the future of drag has won

i was always rooting for pep and sasha, i'm glad one of them won

I like dancin', and ponies....

ChavaWM

After seeing the reunion and seeing most of them attack Valentina, I wanted Trinity to win. Shea had the most wins but her attitude was awful at the reunion, Sasha was honestly not very noticeable and her wins were conjoined wins with Shea. Peppermint had a terrible track record.
Now for the lipsyncs, Trinity was giving it her all and Peppermint didn't get into the song till her wig reveal which was a cheap Nene Leakes lackluster mess. Sasha's and Shea's was honestly boring, Sasha struggling to get the 2nd glove off let me know we were in for reveal after reveal for roses and that she was counting on that to work. Revealing her bald head twice and the crows going wild, like what did they expect? The final one, Peppermint brought it but I don't think she deserved the crown. So Sasha was the best of the undeserved top 2

I love Sasha even more after last night. I would have never expected something like that. She reminds me of Jinkx and Sharon, don't underestimate  the weird kids, they are the future of drag. :classy:

underneath the pine

loathereality

i want to say, sasha was really different and has a great artistic approach. Not fancy but artistic.

intriguing

Nickypie101

I'm not the only one who thinks trinity was robbed at the first lip sync?

Mythos
4 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

I'm not the only one who thinks trinity was robbed at the first lip sync?

giphy.gif

Peppermint didn't do anything till that terrible reveal, which looked so cheap. And that's the only reason why she won? Come on, that was just bad, Trinity should have been the winner of that lipsynch.

16 hours ago, RonnieGagz said:

Start with season 3 or 6. If they don't entertain you, just don't watch it. You don't need to watch things you don't like :woohoo: 

I personally used to snub the show b4 trying to watch it. When I tried it I got addicted in a matter of 5 minutes

this is what happened with me! I started with 2 but three through six are iconic

RonnieGagz
29 minutes ago, Jed said:

this is what happened with me! I started with 2 but three through six are iconic

Same girl, same

After six it got a little lackluster tho

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Archived