celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

why do some fans seem butthurt over Sasha's win?Who did they want to win-that Beyonce' impersonator who wore bathing suits throughout the whole season. so much for the "fashion queen"  :selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Nickypie101
1 hour ago, Mythos said:

giphy.gif

Peppermint didn't do anything till that terrible reveal, which looked so cheap. And that's the only reason why she won? Come on, that was just bad, Trinity should have been the winner of that lipsynch.

Amen to that

FentyGa
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

why do some fans seem butthurt over Sasha's win?Who did they want to win-that Beyonce' impersonator who wore bathing suits throughout the whole season. so much for the "fashion queen"  :selena:

Trinity should've won tbh. 

DrugAway

She gave me ITunes Swinefest ARTPOP rose pedals and Bad Romance videoclip realness

It was a spectacular lipsync and she owned it                                              :golfclap:

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Jorget said:

I love Sasha even more after last night. I would have never expected something like that. She reminds me of Jinkx and Sharon, don't underestimate  the weird kids, they are the future of drag. :classy:

Jinkx hasn't made any impact. I know die hard fans who forgot that she won and not Alaska before All Stars. Sharon has made impact I'll given you that. And what's weird about Sasha? That she wears a unibrow sometimes? That she's smart? That she wears boring office wear in different colours?
giphy.gif

Spoiler

Y'all Sasha stand are delulu

FentyGa

I just can't get my head around it... her only wins are with Shea...everything else she did was boring... Trinity won 3 challenges on her own, Shea won 4...how?

2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Jinkx hasn't made any impact. I know die hard fans who forgot that she won and not Alaska before All Stars. Sharon has made impact I'll given you that. And what's weird about Sasha? That she wears a unibrow sometimes? That she's smart? That she wears boring office wear in different colours?

Hide contents

Y'all Sasha stand are delulu

You don't like her, I get that. But Jinkx, Sharon and now Sasha are some of my favourite queens because they are more than looks, they're smart and daring. Jinkx wearing that El Dia De los Muertos outfit wasn't something I would've expected, neither was Sharon's Rupocalypse or Sasha's roses thing last night. They don't play safe they enjoy questioning what we consider right or wrong and they surprise us.

Anyway that's just my opinion, I won't try to change yours or have a long this discussion about this. Have a nice day. :hug:

underneath the pine

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Jorget said:

You don't like her, I get that. But Jinkx, Sharon and now Sasha are some of my favourite queens because they are more than looks, they're smart and daring. Jinkx wearing that El Dia De los Muertos outfit wasn't something I would've expected, neither was Sharon's Rupocalypse or Sasha's roses thing last night. They don't play safe they enjoy questioning what we consider right or wrong and they surprise us.

Anyway that's just my opinion, I won't try to change yours or have a long this discussion about this. Have a nice day. :hug:

It's not that I don't like her, she's a great queen and I would listen if she had a podcast or something, I just think she doesn't deserve all the praise she's getting

Poope MOnster
6 minutes ago, maxblac said:

It's not that I don't like her, she's a great queen and I would listen if she had a podcast or something, I just think she doesn't deserve all the praise she's getting

Organise an event something like NIGHTGOWNS to celebrate all other minor unique queer this reason alone she deserve all the praised

and if you counts last night win

sasha win finale episode +1  she have 3 win same with trinity with no bottom

shea won 4 challenges bottom 3 times

triinity won 3 challenges bottom 1 time

how it s not fair?

and i m not buying win with shea thing

Win is Win  / Challenge is Challenge 

FentyGa
8 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

Organise an event something like NIGHTGOWNS to celebrate all other minor unique queer this reason alone she deserve all the praised

and if you counts last night win

sasha win finale episode +1  she have 3 win same with trinity with no bottom

shea won 4 challenges bottom 3 times

triinity won 3 challenges bottom 1 time

how it s not fair?

and i m not buying win with shea thing

Win is Win  / Challenge is Challenge 

The finale doesn't count, we're talking about the show and who should've won based on that. Also, her wins are joint, so they count as half a win imo.
But winning is more than the challenges, it's about talent, personality and embodying what a Drag Race winner is (i.e why Tyra shouldn't have won). Trinity and Shea both embody that more so than Sasha.

Poope MOnster
Just now, maxblac said:

The finale doesn't count, we're talking about the show and who should've won based on that. Also, her wins are joint, so they count as half a win imo.
But winning is more than the challenges, it's about talent, personality and embodying what a Drag Race winner is (i.e why Tyra shouldn't have won). Trinity and Shea both embody that more so than Sasha.

The Finale also have rules win and lose challenges

it still part of the show why it doesn't counts ? or because your fav not win it :giggle:

haft win huh? it 2 winner but just 1 to go home works with other is also one of talents

Okay if u count it that way trinity should minus 1 point bottom

trinity 2 win / sasha 2 win 

because you don't see talent and personality from sasha

it doesn't mean others don't see it

Look at youtube views / comments and reddit in numbers

and then we should talk about who have talents charisma and personality  :nails:

Many peoples already agree this fair win from Sasha because she is the one that stand out in the last Fair and Square

FentyGa
17 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

The Finale also have rules win and lose challenges

it still part of the show why it doesn't counts ? or because your fav not win it :giggle:

haft win huh? it 2 winner but just 1 to go home works with other is also one of talents

Okay if u count it that way trinity should minus 1 point bottom

trinity 2 win / sasha 2 win 

because you don't see talent and personality from sasha

it doesn't mean others don't see it

Look at youtube views / comments and reddit in numbers

and then we should talk about who have talents charisma and personality  :nails:

Many peoples already agree this fair win from Sasha because she is the one that stand out in the last Fair and Square

See talent and personality from her, but not as much as the other queens:saladga:
Also, we're talking about who should've won the season, a decision that was made before the finale, i.e the finale does not count.

NCgaga
14 hours ago, maxblac said:

She didn't deserve it. She just didn't. I'm Team Trinity, but miss Shea deserved that win. Even Peppermint deserved it more than Sasha. She isn't interesting, different, she's overrated, and this is the only time since Tyra that I've been mad over a winner.

..That's your opinion, but it's not fact. The fact is, Sasha won, and the majority of people thought she deserved it. In fact, the majority of people would have been satisfied with Shea, Trinity or Sasha. I'm team Trinity, but I know that Sasha is interesting, different, and does incredibly smart drag. Also, she portrays emotion and lip syncs the **** out of songs. So *clap* *clap* for you opinion. 

Archived