💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

Gif Goldmine

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

Honestly this whole video is full of potential gifs but someone to need to make gifs for the "make it happen" part, the part of the scream and shout breakdown where she's shaking her head and screaming at around 2:18, and the running and jump part at the end before it transitions back to the plane.

And remember, It's Jenny, bitch :hor:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

queen of making two threads for the same video :selena:

The 1st one was a flop, so I'm doing this for gifs, not the bling :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne
Just now, Nene Areola said:

short 

kZVEtoJ.gif

You were close, I want the part where she pops her head up and is shaking her head all crazy

Nene Areola
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

You were close, I want the part where she pops her head up and is shaking her head all crazy

sure

QTv5nm3.gif

edit:wait i already did that *****

gVi1bf9.gif

n0ne
1 minute ago, Nene Areola said:

sure

QTv5nm3.gif

Close again lmao. I want it before it cuts back to the plane. Sorry I'm being nit picky :selena:

Nene Areola
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Close again lmao. I want it before it cuts back to the plane. Sorry I'm being nit picky :selena:

8pfVJCP.gif

n0ne
Just now, Nene Areola said:

TshxCHH.gif

Yes, thanks so much :kara:

Archived