❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

This is exactly what I was thinking too. After AP I was patiently waiting and even enjoyed the C2C era but it was because in the back of my mind I kept thinking she'd properly execute her next pop record and here we are now...an album with only 2 singles, 3 mvs (one of which is her worst mv), one real single cycle and a super short tour that won't visit many countries. It's just so disheartening...

this hurts so much.

Worst team ever.

This is the first artist not using SB hype to add a lot of dates.

I just can't.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

this hurts so much.

Worst team ever.

I just can't.

I know right? If she can't add dates after the SUPERBOWL then I have no clue what would do it...Is her team that scared that there is no demand? Can't they test the waters a tiny bit? Or is it just Gaga being super careful because of her hip? so many questions...ugh. :( 

Gaga is losing entire markets because she can't tour or promote in those countries anymore...So many fans will lose that live connection. How do you go from being one of the worlds biggest touring forces to being scared to add dates after the friggin SUPERBOWL!?! 

ViviLittleM
5 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I know right? If she can't add dates after the SUPERBOWL then I have no clue what would do it...Is her team that scared that there is no demand? Can't they test the waters a tiny bit? Or is it just Gaga being super careful because of her hip? so many questions...ugh. :( 

Gaga is losing entire markets because she can't tour or promote in those countries anymore...So many fans will lose that live connection. How do you go from being one of the worlds biggest touring forces to being scared to add dates after the friggin SUPERBOWL!?! 

I don't think so. I mean, she did more dates with the artRAVE like just 1,5 years after the surgery lol!!

GagaMyBlood95
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

this hurts so much.

Worst team ever.

I just can't.

Vivi I know how much you care about Gaga and her success, I do too and it's okay, but you have to be aware of one fact and accept it - Gaga is always going to be Gaga and that is different. 

I am 100% sure that SHE said and decided not to do a huge tour (even though 60 dates isn't small at all), that SHE wanted to keep it smaller even though she could have used the SB effect and do double these dates for sure.

I'm just putting things into perspective, Asia etc deserve dates, but if Gaga isn't ready mentally or physically to do it, I'd rather her not do it.

DennisConcert

Most streamed songs on Spotify Germany since 2014                            

06/26 515 (+7)  Lady Gaga - The Cure 4,960,664 :selena:

tumblr_mmt0qcNQ1E1rvvk8yo1_500.gif

*oh man.. I love the BTWB :kara:

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't think so. I mean, she did more dates with the artRAVE like just 1,5 years after the surgery lol!!

omg I forgot artRAVE had more dates :giveup: wow... :( 

ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Vivi I know how much you care about Gaga and her success, I do too and it's okay, but you have to be aware of one fact and accept it - Gaga is always going to be Gaga and that is different. 

I am 100% sure that SHE said and decided not to do a huge tour (even though 60 dates isn't small at all), that SHE wanted to keep it smaller even though she could have used the SB effect and do double these dates for sure.

I'm just putting things into perspective, Asia etc deserve dates, but if Gaga isn't ready mentally or physically to do it, I'd rather her not do it.

Then she changed her mind in a few months I mean, saying on radio interview that she'll come back to see Aussie Monsters with her tour and then ignoring them lmao

9 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Gaga is always going to be Gaga and that is different. 

I don't think we can keep saying that everyone of Gaga's short comings are intentional or that she wanted it that way anymore...it's been too many under performances for them to all be intentional tbh :/

I truly believe Gaga wants the tour to be bigger but maybe her team are worried to extend it because of a lack of demand or a fear of a lack of demand (which is insane because Asia would buy tickets in a heart beat and certain latin countries would too). Australia could be a tricky market but TC definitely helped her there a bit. She could at least do 4 dates down there. 

ViviLittleM

I still have hopes for more dates announced Asia/Australia after the first few US dates happened

JustaMonster
36 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I don't think we can keep saying that everyone of Gaga's short comings are intentional or that she wanted it that way anymore...it's been too many under performances for them to all be intentional tbh :/

I truly believe Gaga wants the tour to be bigger but maybe her team are worried to extend it because of a lack of demand or a fear of a lack of demand (which is insane because Asia would buy tickets in a heart beat and certain latin countries would too). Australia could be a tricky market but TC definitely helped her there a bit. She could at least do 4 dates down there. 

Don't you remember? She does the opposite of what we tell her to do. We need to tell her to REMOVE dates :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Witness' Spotify streams are tragic

what happened to Spotify choosing her as their muse? 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Don't you remember? She does the opposite of what we tell her to do. We need to tell her to REMOVE dates :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Gaga do not release the cure MV, NO one wants to see that **** :derpga:

Just now, DeanWinchester said:

what happened to Spotify choosing her as their muse? 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

They picked the wrong side of herstory. Should of gone for the Illusion and Anything Goes chanteuse. 

1475535099-gagawyd.png

DeanWinchester

Apparently Rihanna comes back with a new single from R9 in September :air:

goodbye MR's run and possibly Joanne's only chances for nominations. Either way Taylor is coming around that time, too so

1475535099-gagawyd.png

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

OOPS22

Apparently Rihanna comes back with a new single from R9 in September :air:

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived