💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga featured on front page of Amazon.com

Tresor

Featured Posts

Johnny Wayne
4 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

lel, I missed that thread:poot: But I actually took the gif from a thread @iAstroLeo made half a year before you:whitney:

Lol, he wishes his OPing skills were as on point as mine :whitney:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fashion Baby
22 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Now buy Joanne on Amazon

Vzieg9lgGY2ac.gif

The biggest "pop star" of Portugal in 2016 :derpga:

Spoiler

I can't even describe how cringey she is :selena:

5 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

Lol, he wishes his OPing skills were as on point as mine :whitney:

They still have to get the credits tho:whitney: He/She's the official discoverer of Maria Slayal on GGD:lolly:

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

They still have to get the credits tho:whitney: He/She's the official discoverer of Maria Slayal on GGD:lolly:

:air::air::air::air:

Omg put a patent on that pls 

And he's a he :lolly: And he should NOT be credited when literally all us portuguese people know that icon and I was the one who gave her the best promo :whitney:

9 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

And he's a he :lolly: And he should NOT be credited when literally all us portuguese people know that icon and I was the one who gave her the best promo :whitney:

okay sis:poot:

Btw, which part of Portugal are you from?:) I'm from Galicia so I may live near you.

actsleazy

out of the blue and pink and yellow why i she yellow? 

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Johnny Wayne
29 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

okay sis:poot:

Btw, which part of Portugal are you from?:) I'm from Galicia so I may live near you.

Omg yas queeeeen, we basically speak the same language then xD I remember once I was somewhere in southern spain and people legit though I was from Galiza :lolly: Portunhol is my language whenever I go there hehe. I'm from Porto btw

10 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

Omg yas queeeeen, we basically speak the same language then xD I remember once I was somewhere in southern spain and people legit though I was from Galiza :lolly: Portunhol is my language whenever I go there hehe. I'm from Porto btw

I don't really use Galician in my everyday life because I was raised in Spanish. I would love to tho:icega:

Written portuguese is easy to read but it's quite confusing sometimes to understand when someone is talking. I mean, you talk very fast and don't pronounce many sounds:giveup: I'm currently trying to learn Portuguese by myself. 

And I'm from Vigo so we live quite near:firega:

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

I don't really use Galician in my everyday life because I was raised in Spanish. I would love to tho:icega:

Written portuguese is easy to read but it's quite confusing sometimes to understand when someone is talking. I mean, you talk very fast and don't pronounce many sounds:giveup: I'm currently trying to learn Portuguese by myself. 

And I'm from Vigo so we live quite near:firega:

Most annoying thing about you people is that you never make an effort when you come here to speak in our language :neyde: but whenever we go there we have to speak in your language or else you'll be like :bye: And spanish people can also speak quite fast and it can be hard to understand as well :awkney: Because of this now I try ro speak in english when I go to spain just for the kiis cuz most people's english is truly a flop :creepflop:

Most annoying thing about you people is that you never make an effort when you come here to speak in our language :neyde: but whenever we go there we have to speak in your language or else you'll be like :bye: And spanish people can also speak quite fast and it can be hard to understand as well :awkney:

Lol don't come at me:emma: I always talk in Galician in Portugal so that it's more easy to understand me. I don't feel confident enough with my Portuguese to practice it tho:icega: 

And yes it's obviousl very subjective. It all depends on how used you are to Portuguese or Spanish:)

his now I try ro speak in english when I go to spain just for the kiis cuz most people's english is truly a flop :creepflop:

lel:sis: Do people from Portugal in general knowEnglish better tho?:hor:

Johnny Wayne
6 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Lol don't come at me:emma: I always talk in Galician in Portugal so that it's more easy to understand me. I don't feel confident enough with my Portuguese to practice it tho:icega: 

And yes it's obviousl very subjective. It all depends on how used you are to Portuguese or Spanish:)

lel:sis: Do people from Portugal in general knowEnglish better tho?:hor:

My spanish is a capital M-E-S-S but at least I try :poot:

And the answer to the question is probably not :poot: (although I do think our youth is a little more fluent than yours, from what I've seen). But most spanish people I met's english is so messy and the accent is so all over the place that I just can't help myself but kii :creepflop:

Now let's stop this here b4 a certain haroonty cums for us for being off topic :awkney:

Spoiler

U can slide in my DMs tho :v:

iAstroLeo
2 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

Stay pressed kerida

giphy.gif

Johnny Wayne
36 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Stay pressed kerida

giphy.gif

I hope you know the story behind that gif and that Maria Leal will sue for it :sis:

CNjcsqPUAAAtdZc.jpg

RAYA.core

checking itunes site and spotify site... not there :cryga:

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived