So, Joanne won b!tches...

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Is Bloody Mary not good lyrically? Because I think it's a great example.

But she does much more than rhyming. She knows how to incorporate metaphors, artistic/pop culture references, and great hooks into her music.

I don't get what's so bad about rhyming, though. Yeah, she uses it a lot, but if it rhymes, then it rhymes. She still had to come up with the lyrics, the right words to say to convey a particular message, it's not like she went to a random rhyming machine generator and was like "OH! These two words rhyme! I guess I'll use them!"

I think Bloody Mary is one of Gaga's best songs in a creative sense especially and I know that Gaga is quite versatile but that doesn't mean there isn't anything to improve about her songwriting (not saying you insinuated that though) and I just want the best for her. 

Gagaplayer315

I'm team "Music Not the Bling" :stalkga: but why are all these Lorde stans suddenly saying that it shouldn't be a competition when they were dragging Gaga for not being a good songwriter as Lorde? :nails::ladyhaha:

Ariana Grindr
4 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I think Bloody Mary is one of Gaga's best songs in a creative sense especially and I know that Gaga is quite versatile but that doesn't mean there isn't anything to improve about her songwriting (not saying you insinuated that though) and I just want the best for her. 

Examples hunty I need concrete examples. She got the damn award for a reason...a million reasons if I do say so myself:lolly:

gabeoz
2 hours ago, funkyhaus said:

Melodrama is the better album though :gaycat:

Totally :sure:

pdaines
2 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

I won't be so sure. I think Melodrama is going to block all other female pop noms for AOTY

It's obviously going to a man. It's not going to a female album without any hits, and since that's all there is on the market right now... 

DeanWinchester
Just now, pdaines said:

It's obviously going to a man. It's not going to a female album without any hits, and since that's all there is on the market right now... 

i said noms

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

misunderstood
2 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Trust me...Joanne meaning/impact on pop culture will sht all over Witnezz and Melotrama. 

tumblr_ofgubo5fkX1ufiit5o1_r1_500.gif

Not really lol don't be delusional it's one of the biggest reasons people think this fanbase is a joke. Delusion is a big problem.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I'm team "Music Not the Bling" :stalkga: but why are all these Lorde stans suddenly saying that it shouldn't be a competition when they were dragging Gaga for not being a good songwriter as Lorde? :nails::ladyhaha:

Comparing Gaga and Lorde is comparing an artist with a different set of colors on their palettes and with a different set of brushes. It was Gaga songs who brought up the conversation and it was also Gaga fans who are comparing their album sales so what's your point? Not a lot of Lorde fans are comparing Gaga's album sales because first of all her career started 3 years ago and never had that big of a fanbase either and Gaga fans are comparing them without knowing what they're talking about. So what's your point?

pdaines
5 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

i said noms

Even a nom seems like a longshot for Lorde right now. Although, I could see a nom for Joanne. Gaga's kind of popular right now among the awards types...

DeanWinchester
Just now, pdaines said:

Even a nom seems like a longshot for Lorde right now. Although, I could see a nom for Joanne. Gaga's kind of popular right now among the awards types...

Melodrama's MC score says otherwise. Either way I'm just waiting this game out to see who wins. I never kept my hopes up for Joanne winning anyway. Makes it easier.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Ariana Grindr
Just now, alushlullaby said:

Not really lol don't be delusional it's one of the biggest reasons people think this fanbase is a joke. Delusion is a big problem.

Hmmmm you're clearly not paying any attention, it's ok I guess, but not really, go stream the cure you delusional :lolly:

KyliesChild
Just now, pdaines said:

Not when it's one of the most critically-acclaimed albums of the year so far and it was so anticipated by critics too. 

pdaines
6 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Melodrama's MC score says otherwise. Either way I'm just waiting this game out to see who wins. I never kept my hopes up for Joanne winning anyway. Makes it easier.

Joanne won't win, but it could be nominated. 

Ariana Grindr
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Who the **** cares about awards when all the other pop acts copy literally everything GaGa does.

shes an icon, a trendsetter :rockstar:

Archived