💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Message From Doogi About The Cure Video

Doogi

Featured Posts

Antoni
9 minutes ago, referee said:

sounds like you're still looking for attention, doogi. 

your credibility is shot, the closest thing you could have to the label is a man that paid for two hours of your time. 

be better than that, boo. 

giphy.gif

In all honesty, it's possible he knows someone who knows someone, it's possible he knows someone who is ****ing with him and laughing at his gullibility, and it's possible he knows nothing. But whether Doogi really knows anything or not would not matter if people on this website cared more about themselves than a music video. And same for him, if his priorities revolved around his own life and not a pop star, he wouldn't be begging for information or sharing it impulsively with people here. 

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Honest mistake. 

On 6/20/2017 at 3:43 AM, Gagadonna said:

You don't have to apologize tbh. You shared something you knew, it was up to fans to get hyped or not for this little piece of information. :hug:

This. 

LuvitLevit
On 6/20/2017 at 1:33 AM, ZacharyMark said:

Yay, I'm glad it's at least been confirmed that there IS a music video. All we have to do it wait.

I feel you on that! 

SEANGT

this is why I tell people to just not post rumors. Just don't do it. 

edit: also i don't believe that there is a finsihed music video. y'all...don't trust that when in the same post he's saying his information on the date was wrong. What is wrong with y'all :toofunny:

You were right about the PI release, so this is probably a bump in the road. If it doesn't come in the next week I'm assuming it doesn't exist. 

Doogi
23 hours ago, Timmers said:

giphy.gif

In all honesty, it's possible he knows someone who knows someone, it's possible he knows someone who is ****ing with him and laughing at his gullibility, and it's possible he knows nothing. But whether Doogi really knows anything or not would not matter if people on this website cared more about themselves than a music video. And same for him, if his priorities revolved around his own life and not a pop star, he wouldn't be begging for information or sharing it impulsively with people here. 

Sweetie this is the same source that knew about Perfect Illusion's release date and when new Bieber music was coming out before it was announced anywhere... Priorities? Last I checked I had my own car, my own place, and a steady full time job while you were barely staying afloat, trying to make some kind of money BASED OFF LADY GAGA FAN FARE. If anything, your life revolves around her, not mine. It's been a few years since the Radio ARTPOP bullshit that you pulled, and I've spoken to all the members and they all said how much of a difficult person you were to work with. I'm not even going to delve too deeply into your personal life because in all honesty I hope things have gotten better since then. My point is don't come for me when I never sent for you. Hell I don't even think about you lmfao. Move on.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Redstreak
23 hours ago, Timmers said:

giphy.gif

if people on this website cared more about themselves than a music video. And same for him, if his priorities revolved around his own life and not a pop star, he wouldn't be begging for information or sharing it impulsively with people here. 

You literally created Radio ARTPOP and Populove and flaunted your closeness with Gaga multiple times. You're not exactly the best representation of this outlook here sis

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived