💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lorde compares Taylor friendship to having friend with autoimmune disease

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Whispering
1 hour ago, GAGASLAYME said:

Yea it's  great and fine  to have friends who are different  but all I'm saying is why Taylor? out of all people

Because they clicked. They felt comfortable around each other, made each other laugh...or feel happy...the reasons most people are friends, 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

I swear.... If that marginally talented Taylor-Snakey Swift does anything to ruin Lorde's album sales for Melodrama, I will be pissed. I will not stand and be a Witness to such behavior:stalkga:

GypsyBabe

As someone who suffers from two autoimmune diseases, I don't know whether I'm offended or can relate? :oprah:

Edit: I've decided that I'm moderately offended. 

⚯͛

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, Allan said:

Taken from the article:

(On the difficulty of maintaining a friendship with someone as famous as Taylor Swift: “It’s like having a friend with very specific allergies. There are certain places you can’t go together. Certain things you can’t do. There are these different sets of considerations within the friendship. It’s like having a friend with an autoimmune disease.”)

Media can be really, really ****ed up sometimes.

Not that the comparison wasn't a bad choice, but Buzzfeed literally distorted her comment for the sake of creating non-existent drama...

And also, it's not that The Guardian didn't put Taylor Swift there on purpose too.

*smh*

Edit: she wasn't even talking about Taylor wtf Buzzfeed????? :saladga:

Poor editing and execution. Probably an individual overlooking something that they thought was a highlight of the article. Moving on. 

Ethan

1 hour ago, sass bonbon said:

Well Melodrama sounds like Lorde took some allergies from Taylor.

ur cancelled

badboigiankie

:huh:

So is their friendship over or nah? I hope it is, I'm sure Lorde knows better.

And if so, you Lorde fans can hop on the KatyCat boat, it's free and we have cookies! Katy-Perry-Wink.gif

Spoiler

Don't forget to buy #Witness :giggle:

Anchor in me ⚓

Archived