HDD: Witness debut: 169K Pure / 187k SPS

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

Wow...I had no idea it was this bad. They are going to have to offer some twofer tickets or something. 

or cancel some shows 

Scarlet Witch

These embarrassing FADty kats creating accounts en masse to defend their flop, bald rat looking fave. Your talentless, grammyless industrial jizz rag failed to outsell Joanne, which you called a flop and Gaga a 'hasbeen', 'fad', 'over' since 2013. The karma is real!

201k > 187k

Psychedelic
11 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

Well ARTPOP did more than Witness is doing so far, she debuted at #1 with strong sales for a female solo artist in 2013, no tour bundles and whatnot, it had two Top 10 singles, one of them lasting for 14 consecutive weeks at top 10 and it was a bigger radio hit than any Katy single this era, etc. and media still remembers that era as a "flop", no matter what.

So yeah, Witness era is done. I don't think what happens next will change perspective in people's mind.

I dont think GP remembers ARTPOP as a flop. Only gay pop forum twats do!

GP might lose interest in  pop divas generally, bit that does not mean they know which certain album was the starting point

brit4ever
3 hours ago, Scarlet Witch said:

These embarrassing FADty kats creating accounts en masse to defend their flop, bald rat looking fave. Your talentless, grammyless industrial jizz rag failed to outsell Joanne, which you called a flop and Gaga a 'hasbeen', 'fad', 'over' since 2013. The karma is real!

201k > 187k

Spill the tea! :reductive: 

Scarlet Witch
14 hours ago, CircleTheD said:

So what if Joanne opened better than Witness or some other albums? It had only 2 singles - Perfect Illusion  which bombed and Million Reasons which is rather a fluke than a real hit.

It sold less and streamed far less than Rihanna, Ed, Ariana, Twenty One Pilots, Bruno, The Weeknd, Beyonce. The Joanne World Tour will gross only a little more than Artrave and she performed at Superbowl! :toofunny: You have no rights to come for nobody. Absoluely nobody because Gaga isn't slaying at all. You're acting as if she was on Madonna's level just because she was lucky to perform at Superbowl and Oscars. Be realistic, just congratulate Katy on another chart topper and move on.

But your bald talentless fave remains TANKING. BOMB Appetit sold 16k, less than a C2C single, and the universally PANNED Hitless failed to outsell Joanne even with a desperate tour bundle. 

15 hours ago, CircleTheD said:

You guys are using talent as a receipt once again! :toofunny: Talent is useless without good receipts to back it up. Gaga doing slightly better than Katy doesn't mean she's slaying! She's been declining since 2011 and is far below today's successful artists! Just deal with it. About the movie and the soundtrack, I think even you don't believe these will have any success. Gaga isn't a critical darling anymore.

Are you ok? Do you need some Tea? 

RickMonster98

The success Gaga had with Joanne is a bit underrated to me, I mean, she basically released a country album without any hit single! :ladyhaha: It could have been a suicide but it wasn't at all.

I'm sorry for Katy, the problem is just the sound, it's boring and not as catchy as all of her old stuff. She should give Swish Swish a super pop video and try to get a decent hit, because I can't find other possible smash hits on Witness. :reductive: 

Brie Candy
7 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

The success Gaga had with Joanne is a bit underrated to me, I mean, she basically released a country album without any hit single! :ladyhaha: It could have been a suicide but it wasn't at all.

I'm sorry for Katy, the problem is just the sound, it's boring and not as catchy as all of her old stuff. She should give Swish Swish a super pop video and try to get a decent hit, because I can't find other possible smash hits on Witness. :reductive: 

agreed

Brie Candy

Album: Witness

iTunes:

#48 United States (-8) 

Her second week is gonna be WEAK

PunkTheFunk
20 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Album: Witness

iTunes:

#48 United States (-8) 

Her second week is gonna be WEAK

If I don't see a thread title called "Katy's Second Weak Sales" someone is getting fired

gretbjogata.gif

GloZell Green

Do we know anything about the sales without the tour bundle?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PunkTheFunk
Just now, GloZell Green said:

Do we know anything about the sales without the tour bundle?

There are no sales without the tour bundle

gretbjogata.gif

crisTEAne
40 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

There are no sales without the tour bundle

gretbjogata.gif

:air: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived