• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
6 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

No need for apologize, since i don't care :gaycat:

edgy

Sailor

Definitely Lorde. It should be obvious to anyone who has taken the time to listen to all of 'em that Lorde is the most musically diverse and conceptually relevant.

Hell, David Bowie said she was the future of music. What more proof do you guys need?

bannedT for life and it's SAD

heygirl

lorde's album didn't even have a title, nor the name of the artist on the artwork.

it's a masterpiece that speaks for itself and i think that says a lot.

every lyric, eery sound, every emotion, every color is thought through and cohesive. 

excellence!

Spoiler

the same cannot be said for the other two, although they are good albums too, in their own ways. 

be kind guys

fede ARTPOP

Katy is more bubblegum pop :music:

Halsey is just pretentious and tries to hard yet is forgettable :toofunny:

Lorde is great production still no great impact, like, no anthems.

So...

Spoiler

Katy. :hor:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Thomas P

Melodrama shits on most albums from the last few years. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

LOL guys lets be honest, just with Bon Appétit Katy ended every other girls effort this year, period.

:madge:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

sethrb101
3 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I think that Lorde takes what she does more seriously in terms of artistry than Katy. And Halsey is still way too early into the game to judge her work

dsUZVTy.gif

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I hope you're being sarcastic because 1) It's never too early to judge someone's work and 2) If that were the case, then Lorde and Halsey would both be "too early to judge," which is ludicrous because Melodrama is a masterpiece.

#Gaga2020

Sunshowers

I mean, Lorde pours so much artistry, intelligence and poetry into her work. She is undeniably talented, and has such a perfectionist attitude that means she has never released a bad song. Ever. Her songwriting is impeccable, particularly in her choice to make lyrics complex or simple, depending on the situation. Her editorial decisions, whether in her vocal performance choices or production choices, is agonised over until perfect. She gives us what we need to hear, not what we want to hear. Every year of the four years we waited was spent giving us her perfect work, and that's what it is. Perfect.

While I adore the Halsey record (which is my second favourite album this year, after Melodrama), and Witness has the legendary bop that is:tony:Mind Maze:tony:, they will never ever come even slightly close. That's just the tea:hor:

So, Lorde.

MonsterOfSpain

Witness > Melodrama. Both are great though. Didn't listen to the other one.

xoxo Craig
15 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

I'm talking about their recently released albums.

My vote goes to Lorde. Not only she topped Pure Heroine but she made one of the greatest albums of 2017 :diane: All 3 albums are great tho

Backing my gal, Katy 

WITNESS the slayage:firega:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
14 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

LOL guys lets be honest, just with Bon Appétit Katy ended every other girls effort this year, period.

No not with BA:sharon:

Swish Swish and Chained To The Rhythm are better

End Racism Now

Irrelevant
15 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I think that Lorde takes what she does more seriously in terms of artistry than Katy. And Halsey is still way too early into the game to judge her work

Lorde and Halsey have the same amounts of EP's and Albums in their discographies though, and Halsey basically started one year after Lorde :lana::poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived