Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Emily and Maya initially too, but that wore off quickly. :hehe: I DO feel like I like Emily and Paige for some reason, though I used to dislike them, but I think it's just because Paige actually looks decent now without that horrid haircut. :rofl: She might be cray though, so we'll see. Samara was the best, I think!

I'm actually really getting tired of Aria and Ezra, too. Despite their relationship being super controversial and being OMG EXPOZEDDD and all of these things that SHOULD make it interesting, it's just... really, really not.

And I like Spencer better with Wren.

LOL, I guess the only actual couple I really like together all that much are Caleb and Hanna, now that I've typed this out! :hehe:

I'm still holding fast to what I said before - MONA IS A. This other person isn't A. This team of people isn't A. It's just Mona. Just because they may all be working together to torture the girls or whatever doesn't mean that all of them are A. A isn't just something we call every torturer. :hehe: A was the one doing all of the things that Mona did. Mona is A, period.

There are obviously other people to worry about BESIDES A, but again, every crazy **** in the series isn't just automatically called A. :hehe:

I liked Emily and Maya initially too, but that wore off quickly. :hehe: I DO feel like I like Emily and Paige for some reason, though I used to dislike them, but I think it's just because Paige actually looks decent now without that horrid haircut. :rofl: She might be cray though, so we'll see. Samara was the best, I think!

I'm actually really getting tired of Aria and Ezra, too. Despite their relationship being super controversial and being OMG EXPOZEDDD and all of these things that SHOULD make it interesting, it's just... really, really not.

And I like Spencer better with Wren.

LOL, I guess the only actual couple I really like together all that much are Caleb and Hanna, now that I've typed this out! :hehe:

I'm still holding fast to what I said before - MONA IS A. This other person isn't A. This team of people isn't A. It's just Mona. Just because they may all be working together to torture the girls or whatever doesn't mean that all of them are A. A isn't just something we call every torturer. :hehe: A was the one doing all of the things that Mona did. Mona is A, period.

There are obviously other people to worry about BESIDES A, but again, every crazy **** in the series isn't just automatically called A. :hehe:

I agree at some point

I think Mona is the personality of A

But I don't think she decides everything

She is A but she doesn't complete A

monsterdevotion

*SEASON 3 PROMO sort of

*Is the "We now who A is, no we're still just guessing" a new scene or is it from an old episode?

*Is the "We now who A is, no we're still just guessing" a new scene or is it from an old episode?

Old. They thought it was Melissa when they used that quote. They haven't started filming yet so no new clips at all.

monsterdevotion

Old. They thought it was Melissa when they used that quote. They haven't started filming yet so no new clips at all.

I knew they haven't started filming but I just wondered because I didn't remember that quote :sweat:

Someone on Twitter asked if anyone noticed that both Mona and Dr. Sullivan said "I did everything you asked" and Marlene King (show's producer) replied, "I did." :excited2:

Someone on Twitter asked if anyone noticed that both Mona and Dr. Sullivan said "I did everything you asked" and Marlene King (show's producer) replied, "I did." :excited2:

:excited2:

Archived