đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

39 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

So..... Did anyone watch the premiere? @X Mannequin and @Funkymonkey

I wasn't quite so impressed with it, and for some reason i thought i would be.

Spoiler

I was disappointed with the Hanna thing, everyone who follows PLL on Snapchat or instagram or twitter know that she is still filming scenes, which means you know she would be rescued, so the whole "Save Hanna" thing was a waste i think. I would have liked it to be a few episodes until she escaped that room, seems like a waste of time

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaybeKermit
13 hours ago, Prismatic said:

no, completely forgot! :toofunny: but I finished season 6 last week, so I will watch the season 7 premiere tonight :hor:

how was it? I'm not gonna lie, the season 6 finale got me a bit hyped again, I hope season 7 will DELIVEEEEERRRRRR

Versace

It's honestly not the same since Season 4 

For me the show was more about the mystery of Ali than the mystery of A, to me A was just a byproduct of Alison's blunder. Ali is what was keeping us enticed by the show, her flashbacks, her dark aura, after her storyline finished with the end of Season 4. "A" should have been revealed first episode of Season 5, that was the perfect time in my opinion but no it took them till midway season 6. Anyways Season 5 was rubbish except for the first 5 episodes and the last 3 episodes. Season 6 had one of the best episodes ever, being the first episode and then it was just meh, the A reveal left mixed feelings. So you'd think that the new storyline would be great again since it only needs a season and a half to unfold but no , things are still as slow as ever. I honestly don't care about AD or anyone, them adding new plots is just boring tbh. I admit it was nice to  finally find out who had a twin in rosewood since that was being teased since season 2. Overall the show just lost its edge. 5 seasons would have been enough.

yASSsss
On 6/23/2016 at 3:46 AM, Prismatic said:

not yet.I'll watch it once i'm done with the season 4 of OITNB :flop:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Prismatic
On 6/22/2016 at 6:59 PM, jman said:

I wasn't quite so impressed with it, and for some reason i thought i would be.

Reveal hidden contents

I was disappointed with the Hanna thing, everyone who follows PLL on Snapchat or instagram or twitter know that she is still filming scenes, which means you know she would be rescued, so the whole "Save Hanna" thing was a waste i think. I would have liked it to be a few episodes until she escaped that room, seems like a waste of time

PLL legit have no logic and stupid. Aria ditching finding Hanna because she wanted some from Ezra (this is why I want him to die, this on and off relationship is super tiresome). And I totally agree with you, I wouldn't mind Uber A torturing Hanna some more and let her go on the third or even second episode, this made the whole "save Hanna" super lame.

On 6/23/2016 at 8:04 AM, Funkymonkey said:

no, completely forgot! :toofunny: but I finished season 6 last week, so I will watch the season 7 premiere tonight :hor:

how was it? I'm not gonna lie, the season 6 finale got me a bit hyped again, I hope season 7 will DELIVEEEEERRRRRR

The 5 second excitement and the rest of season 6 finale was boring, I rather take the Cece expose. 

On 6/24/2016 at 3:46 PM, X Mannequin said:

not yet.I'll watch it once i'm done with the season 4 of OITNB :flop:

It's kind of not worht it tbh. I personally find it boring already. They need to kill some people to make it interesting, other than that, it's a pass.

Btw, I've been reading theories again and people were saying how Cece is actually alive and the dead body was a doll/mask like Hanna from the premiere. I swear if they have another scooby doo mask :madge: 

Also, them voting who's the killer? WTF..... 7c1ZkVb.gif S just because a majority voted for Ali as the killer so she's the killer? *eyes rolled* can these hoes and guys be any stupider 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

MaybeKermit
6 hours ago, Prismatic said:

PLL legit have no logic and stupid. Aria ditching finding Hanna because she wanted some from Ezra (this is why I want him to die, this on and off relationship is super tiresome). And I totally agree with you, I wouldn't mind Uber A torturing Hanna some more and let her go on the third or even second episode, this made the whole "save Hanna" super lame.

The 5 second excitement and the rest of season 6 finale was boring, I rather take the Cece expose. 

It's kind of not worht it tbh. I personally find it boring already. They need to kill some people to make it interesting, other than that, it's a pass.

Btw, I've been reading theories again and people were saying how Cece is actually alive and the dead body was a doll/mask like Hanna from the premiere. I swear if they have another scooby doo mask :madge: 

Also, them voting who's the killer? WTF..... 7c1ZkVb.gif S just because a majority voted for Ali as the killer so she's the killer? *eyes rolled* can these hoes and guys be any stupider 

right???? ugh they're such lil babies. 

And I haven't even thought about the possibility that Cece is still alive :toofunny: 

• 2 weeks later...
OBEY

THIS SEASON SLAYS :air: 

EPISODE 3 THO :air: THE END

OBEY
On 25/06/2016 at 11:03 PM, Prismatic said:

spencer said in ep 3 ali is the killer and Aria said we don't know that so :gaycat: 

OBEY

next week, an old character is bacckkkkk :giveup: 

OBEY

guys, this is like my fave season :giveup: 

that twist at the end of ep 4 and 5 :giveup: 

• 1 month later...
On 21 juillet 2016 at 9:48 AM, Hecturr said:

Starting to get a little exciting again 

Beginning of the season >>>>

now im like :neyde: 

last 10 episodes in april yohooo

Hecturr