Featured Posts

loving this season!

a breath of fresh air!

team sparia next week yaaaas!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

First time I'm watching new Pretty Little Liars episodes on a weekly basis :laughga: I watched season 1-3 years ago and then fell out of it, then half a year ago I watched 1-6 (before the 5 year gap) with my sister in a major binge, now we watch it every Wednesday night :gaycat: 

It's been 4 episodes so far since the return and it's going really slow :rip: The first episode back was fun and exciting but now it's kinda in that weird middle ground where you don't know where it's gonna go but it's not particularly exciting either :duck: Hoping it picks up in the next few weeks :blink: 

• 2 weeks later...
Versace

As one of the biggest fans of this show, been with it since 2011, let me just tell you how extremely amazing season 1-4 were especially 2 and 4. Season 5 was literally so pointless , worst season ever , ruined the show, that Cece reveal should have came in Season 5. While I did extremely love the finale of season 5 and the premiere of season 6 (cause it had season 1-4 quality).  The Cece reveal , really damaged many of us hard core fans, to spend a decade almost with this show and to get 100 plot holes in return and the lamest motive ever possible is just devastating. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind Cece as A , not at all and I love the idea of a time jump but look what they are doing with it. They say 5 years forward but it feels 5 years backwards, this new A is not threatening at all , the use of emojis is as cheesy as it can. Besides I thought Marlene was done with this A stuff. I don't think there's gonna be anything of any importance to the main storyline other than the finale of this season, the premier of next season and the finale of next season, which is really sad. 

Loved last ep, one of the most exciting yet!

This season has been better and more consistent than the veginning of 6B imo

Hecturr
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

Loved last ep, one of the most exciting yet!

This season has been better and more consistent than the veginning of 6B imo

the 6b premiere tho 

13 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

the 6b premiere tho 

6B has been better and more consistent than 6A* thats what i meant.

6x01 was amazing but all the other eps were kinda boring while in 6B we have new mysteries new characters and new stories i love it

Prismatic

On Facebook I've been reading that there might be A Twin?!!

If that's true... Come through hAnnA!!

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/2/2016 at 2:12 PM, Prismatic said:

On Facebook I've been reading that there might be A Twin?!!

If that's true... Come through hAnnA!!

Marlene has confirmed it, it's going to appear soon!

only 3 eps left to the season and i've loved the last two !

Aria is going back at being a suspect for the last episodes

Caesium

Not Marlene blabbing all over Twitter about this damn twin. Shut up sis, leave some suspense in the show. 

I bet it's either Mrs D or Sara though. I am begging and pleading that it's not Sara because I can't endure seeing Dre Davis attempt to act and fail more miserably than G.U.Y. x2 :giveup: 

This new A needs to pick it up though. They're nothing compared to MessiahCe. 

With the state of each episode this is the only way I can watch this messy show anymore

3QF79Xy.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Prismatic
On 2/27/2016 at 5:29 PM, OBEY said:

Marlene has confirmed it, it's going to appear soon!

only 3 eps left to the season and i've loved the last two !

Aria is going back at being a suspect for the last episodes

I haven't seen any episode of 6B except fort he premiere. I'm planning to see it all when it finish. Do they have anything big happening in the finale? 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

OBEY
On 2/3/2016 at 3:09 PM, Prismatic said:

I haven't seen any episode of 6B except fort he premiere. I'm planning to see it all when it finish. Do they have anything big happening in the finale? 

I really don't know. i'm not really reading spoilers or watching the promos!

Tbh i feel like Mona has a twin... anyway can't wait to hear her story. 

Ezria got me like :giveup: 

Hecturr
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

I really don't know. i'm not really reading spoilers or watching the promos!

Tbh i feel like Mona has a twin... anyway can't wait to hear her story. 

Ezria got me like :giveup: 

I WAS HOWLING DURING THE EZRIA SCENE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :giveup::giveup::giveup: 

I'm LOVING Season 6B so far!

It's like a prelude to the rise of Uber A and the big final season. I can't wait for the finale. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

On 3/6/2016 at 5:22 AM, Hecturr said:

I WAS HOWLING DURING THE EZRIA SCENE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :giveup::giveup::giveup: 

Ya'll are wack with the Ezria love. Their storyline is the worst this season with the boring book. 

tbh they should've killed Ezra on that rooftop back in Season 4

I'm definitely TEAM SPALEB :sara:

On 2/15/2016 at 9:06 AM, Versace said:

As one of the biggest fans of this show, been with it since 2011, let me just tell you how extremely amazing season 1-4 were especially 2 and 4. Season 5 was literally so pointless , worst season ever , ruined the show, that Cece reveal should have came in Season 5. While I did extremely love the finale of season 5 and the premiere of season 6 (cause it had season 1-4 quality).  The Cece reveal , really damaged many of us hard core fans, to spend a decade almost with this show and to get 100 plot holes in return and the lamest motive ever possible is just devastating. Now don't get me wrong I don't mind Cece as A , not at all and I love the idea of a time jump but look what they are doing with it. They say 5 years forward but it feels 5 years backwards, this new A is not threatening at all , the use of emojis is as cheesy as it can. Besides I thought Marlene was done with this A stuff. I don't think there's gonna be anything of any importance to the main storyline other than the finale of this season, the premier of next season and the finale of next season, which is really sad. 

The Cece reveal was just a part of the story. 

There's much more going on with her lover, Bethany's full story and the twin. 

Archived