he doesnt have them

Bet

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
1 minute ago, HairBow said:

With all of these leaks that have been happening, I must say:  I think I have FINALLY become a fan of Mary Jane Holland.

The demos are ridiculously better than the final album version.

its my fav song off of ARTPOP sis, what have u been doing

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, monsterdino said:

so he "thinks" lmfao

He should keep hush and do what he's best at, leaking :selena:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Dutch

The vocals sounds really crispy/sharp while the instrumental/the bass sounds really deep. It really sounds like he putted the vocals on a random track. There is a reason why he only posted a snippet. But, yeah, it might be real. :selena:

Benji
17 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

BN was around in 2014 and it was being traded for quite a while. Didn't Gaga give it a fan and that's how it leaked? 

...and wasnt Red Flame leaked via Azealia? Someone hacked her or something. Either way i think the Act 2 well is truly dry :/

Red Flame leaked because Azealia shares her music with a close circle of fans. I imagine they just traded the sh*t out of it because it's got appeal for Gaga fans who would be willing to pay for it etc.

monsterdino
Just now, Dutch said:

The vocals sounds really crispy/sharp while the instrumental/the bass sounds really deep. It really sounds like he putted the vocals on a random track. There is a reason why he only posted a snippet. But, yeah, it might be real. :selena:

yeah, we really need it in full to see

This ****

if it's real and he's not fishing for likes why didn't he post the whole thing I don't know, TWO ****ING HOURS AGO

Mhm.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Stop doubting too much sis. :poot:

You are making it a detective work for yourself at this point. 

Crossfit

whore
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Red Flame leaked because Azealia shares her music with a close circle of fans. I imagine they just traded the sh*t out of it because it's got appeal for Gaga fans who would be willing to pay for it etc.

Um can I be in this Azealia circle?? I need new music for this road trip I'm having and fresh bangers is what I need

Dutch
Just now, monsterdino said:

yeah, we really need it in full to see

I'm sure he's trying to produce it as fast as he can. :lolly:

Spoiler

I hope he proves me wrong. :pray:

Archived