New Demos/Stems and Visuals Leaked

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315
Just now, DominicB said:

:tony: He just wants to get to his desired follower count or more, at this point.

It's the classic technique of giving the people what they want.

LG5 wasn't originally disco. 

Gaga was just doing what she does best and randomly going to whatever flew to her. Hence how her discography is as diverse as it is. 

5 minutes before him tweeting that Onion Girl was recycled into STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRE by Zedd, I literally stated in the thread as a thought "I think it was SITF". He's on here now, paying attention to feedback and seeing if he can pick up pennies along the way.

Yes. He has stems, but that's mostly what all traders in the circle have. 

The FOHL demo is indeed fake and can be made with its stems and altering the sound to make it sound LQ. I can literally do the same thing with the stems he's given us.

He's pushing it too far, now.

He and all traders might have these stems but we dont, so why are you so mad? Yes, He's annoying but at least he's sharing :classy:

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

All stems combined makes a Diamond Heart demo! There are definitely differences from the album version!

thats what i thought tbh....bc of the vocals they definitely sound more raw.....but if u combine all the stems it wont make sound it like the original bc u have to mix them too properly

Perfume

So someone has A-YO stems and they were trading it back in November :oprah: where are they

an angel held me like a child

shoful

Can everyone stop doubting him, this is why leakers never give us anything :toofunny:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

In my entire life I'd never think of something like "fashion of his love demo" in the list of things that could ever ever leak LMAO

VSGZmbV.gif

Funny... heard the song like 10 minutes before the link drop

kvnrp

I think Gaga just hasn't had the time for a full promo circle for a thrid single, but had the John Wayne video ready to go

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think hes running out of stuff

Kermit
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

He and all traders might have these stems but we dont, so why are you so mad? Yes, He's annoying but at least he's sharing :classy:

I'm not mad im wanting him to get to the point and share and no share and tell people what they want to hear

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Benji
4 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

All stems combined makes a Diamond Heart demo! There are definitely differences from the album version!

I haven't downloaded them but I imagine they have been edited, merged and some parts removed. It's rare for a full un-edited stem pack to leak.

Dutch
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

:tony: He just wants to get to his desired follower count or more, at this point.

It's the classic technique of giving the people what they want.

Gaga was just doing what she does best and randomly going to whatever flew to her. Hence how her discography is as diverse as it is. 

5 minutes before him tweeting that Onion Girl was recycled into STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRE by Zedd, I literally stated in the thread as a thought "I think it was SITF". He's on here now, paying attention to feedback and seeing if he can pick up pennies along the way.

Yes. He has stems, but that's mostly what all traders in the circle have. 

The FOHL demo is indeed fake and can be made with its stems and altering the sound to make it sound LQ. I can literally do the same thing with the stems he's given us.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

sis who cares...we got the stems and hopefully americano mariachi ver...enjoy them

kvnrp
Just now, shoful said:

Can everyone stop doubting him, this is why leakers never give us anything :toofunny:

it's the natural circle

at first we are hyped and think this is the second coming of Jesus

then we are in it

then we doubt it

then it dies

Kermit
Just now, Dutch said:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I've seen it since the first tweet I just didn't think he'd carry this on this long.

I won't lie. If I had the opportunity to gain followers over the count of 1000 in one day, I would.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Danny Milk
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

I think Gaga just hasn't had the time for a full promo circle for a thrid single, but had the John Wayne video ready to go

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think hes running out of stuff

And the video was better than the previous mv

I guess it doesn't really matter

Archived