💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Demos/Stems and Visuals Leaked

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Kermit

:tony: He just wants to get to his desired follower count or more, at this point.

It's the classic technique of giving the people what they want.

Gaga was just doing what she does best and randomly going to whatever flew to her. Hence how her discography is as diverse as it is. 

5 minutes before him tweeting that Onion Girl was recycled into STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRE by Zedd, I literally stated in the thread as a thought "I think it was SITF". He's on here now, paying attention to feedback and seeing if he can pick up pennies along the way.

Yes. He has stems, but that's mostly what all traders in the circle have. 

The FOHL demo is indeed fake and can be made with its stems and altering the sound to make it sound LQ. I can literally do the same thing with the stems he's given us.

He's pushing it too far, now.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeyerJ
Just now, Leeo said:

Nice to know then, Found awk because listening to the acapella someone posted and it sound like it had a leak of the guitar (?) or something

VSGZmbV.gif 

amen then

thats just at the beginning of the lead vocal stem for some reason idk

Perfume
Just now, Leeo said:

Nice to know then, Found awk because listening to the acapella someone posted and it sound like it had a leak of the guitar (?) or something

VSGZmbV.gif 

amen then

When people sing the vocals with a live band then it makes some leakage, apparent in Just Another Day inst. also it could be headphone bleed too

an angel held me like a child

theARTVampire

If you combine the stems you actually get a Diamond Heart Demo! There are a few differences from the album version!

monsterdino
Just now, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

No. it doesn't play! :cryga:

**** sorry sis 

Luke78619

marilyn monroe is an ARTPOP outtake? :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Josias de Carli
1 minute ago, So Legit said:

I thought Sire was about Michael Jackson :selena:

Yeah I'm not buying this

Just now, theARTVampire said:

All stems combined makes a Diamond Heart demo! There are definitely differences from the album version!

It's all about mixing darling (I guess so). The stems are mixed and there are things that u can't really hear on the final thing without having a reeeeeeeaally good ear hahahaha. At least that's what I know about stems

There are times when "demos" leak but they're called "mixes" because nothing is really different but the mixing 

XMonsterMonster
9 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE CURE IS RISING SO STREAM IT 

yas, lets promote the **** out of it 

:giveup: summer hit 

theARTVampire
Just now, Leeo said:

It's all about mixing darling (I guess so). The stems are mixed and there are things that u can't really hear on the final thing without having a reeeeeeeaally good ear hahahaha. At least that's what I know about stems

There are times when "demos" leak but they're called "mixes" because nothing is really different but the mixing 

Okay, thanks for clearing that up :D

Perfume
Just now, monster78619 said:

marilyn monroe is an ARTPOP outtake? :rip: 

No he used Marilyn as an example of a decayed blonde

an angel held me like a child

Archived