littlepotter

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
Kermit
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

idk what a megarate is and I never participate in it bc Iv'e got ADHD and won't pay attention to it for too long

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

idk what a megarate is and I never participate in it bc Iv'e got ADHD and won't pay attention to it for too long

A megarate is basically you rate every song of an album (here, all her albums) over 10. The scores are calculated and the songs are ranked from best to worst.

Basically all you have to do is fill the scores and go on with your life :laughga: and you can check the scores once they're out.

chaeri pls

Kermit
Just now, littlepotter said:

A megarate is basically you rate every song of an album (here, all her albums) over 10. The scores are calculated and the songs are ranked from best to worst.

Basically all you have to do is fill the scores and go on with your life :laughga: and you can check the scores once they're out.

you may needa walk me through this :tony:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

you may needa walk me through this :tony:

Nnnn okay.

So you enter the link and submit your username

Then you begin with born to die. First song is Born To Die. You think it's an overrated piece of crap so u give it a 5/10. Then it's Off To The Races, which you love, so you give it a 9/10. Lolita is complete trash so u rate it 2/10... and so on you give scores over 10 to each song. 

From each album you have to pick your favorite song, to which you'll give 11 points. Only one song can get this from each album

Since this is a discography megarate, you have to pick your favorite lana song of all time. Only pick one song out of eeeverything

At the end, there are 4 questions (a song that deserv3d to be single, deserved a video, etc.) so you answer if u want

Dassit!

chaeri pls

Caesium

Done

bnfe76f.gif

Cruel World, Ultraviolence, OTTR, TLY and Ride will be top 5 if y'all have taste

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

AJK273
AJK273

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, Red said:

Don't @ me in megarate threads.

Sorry :laughga:

chaeri pls

Archived