💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Filming finishes

BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

Levine

That ass, that smile!

When you want to be angry at this bitch for not promoting The Cure but she CLOCKS you with a pic like that. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Levine said:

That ass, that smile!

When you want to be angry at this bitch for not promoting The Cure but she CLOCKS you with a pic like that. 

maybe now we'll get both (the picture + The Cure promo) :D

Delusional Aura
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Don't think there's The Cure MV, you guys. Don't think she have time to film it. She still need to rehearse for the tour and multiple fitting sessions for the tour costumes, and meeting with her team on everything else about the tour. Face it! :giggle:

She didn't do fitting sessions till three weeks before the artrave. Maybe that's why the costumes were tragic. :selena: 

PLUS, it's just her short shorts and a crop top she'll wear. We've been knew since perfect illusion s released. Still pressed she completely forgot about that song though. 

Bradley
54 minutes ago, Killa said:

in4 theres no dancers and its a band oriented tour :hor:

In before Sexxx Dreams country version.

LoveGame jazz rearrangement.

Til it Happens to You dance remix.

LadyLuca

Now she can go back to her farm and rest a bit...while rehearsing X.x Gaga had/has alot to do this year

Hi Its Nicole

Now I think she will release the MV Friday & promote it Sunday & Monday then rest is JWT rehearsals/Outfit fittings

Hello Gaga

donutellha

yasss! I can't wait for the movie!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

How could they finish so fast? They only recorded 2 months, does a movie take so little time? Is that image of Gaga a confirmation? I do not see her saying that she finished the recordings. Maybe they finished the first part.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Panchecco

I honetly can't wait for the movie, the promotional material and the junket interviews :excited2:

Smother Em Eh
14 hours ago, smokingthemall said:

She looks so good

That booty though :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Creyk
1 hour ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

How could they finish so fast? They only recorded 2 months, does a movie take so little time? Is that image of Gaga a confirmation? I do not see her saying that she finished the recordings. Maybe they finished the first part.

The bulk of the work always happens in post-production.

Archived