💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fanart - Government Hooker Storyboard

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

WOW, this is amazing.

Thank you very much :)

wow you put in a lot of though into this and im impressed! hopefully gaga will see it and consider using some of your ideas or something!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Man, I'd love it if Gaga saw this :)

OMG This is amazing, how much time did all this take? :O It looks Wonderful

Thank you! Umm, I'd hate to think how much time I spent on thie :) Although, of the 3 storyboards I've done this was the quickest as the ideas just kept coming. Also, I tend to stop and start a lot with my work :)

You are amazingly talented! Very good work! :worship:

Thank you very much, glad you like it

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

God, i've told you so many times before, but i'm just gonna say it again: you're so incredibly talented, it's amazing to see someone so gifted as you. Keep sharing your work, it's absolutely breathtaking. :cry:

:hug: Thank you so much, you're always such a sweetheart. You don't know how much it means to me to have Little Monsters like you saying such sweet things. I'll always be drawing and sharing for you, Gaga and other wonderful people I've met.

:worship: :worship:

Love your art

:shy: Thank you so much

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

This is potentially the most beautiful concept for a music video I've ever seen. I love how it takes elements of Alejandro (I.E., Snow). Is that what you were going for, or something conceptually and visually new? Either way, it's very fantastic and I can tell you worked a lot on it.

Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it. I didn't even realise I'd used Alejandro elements, although I have a habit of including lots of deep meanings in my storyboards without realising :) A good friend looks over my boards for me and she writes down all the hidden meanings she finds and I'm always like '.......Oh yeah!! I didn't realise!!'

I worked really hard on this so I'm so glad you like it.

This. Is. Amazing. :worship: Dedication, at it's finest.

:kiss: Thank you hun.

Very nice work. :)

i try to understand the project because i don't speak english very well. But this is amazing project ^^

So glad you like it even without being able to understand it too much. Apologies, it is a bit long winded.

I love your work and it means so much that an artist like you likes my work.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Snow Gaga is :legend: :legend: :legend:

:worship: Well done, you're awesome!

Hehe, I'm a sucker for anything Japanese and Gaga so I stuck um together :) So glad you like her, she is one of my favs. Thank you very much for your wonderful comment.

So glad you like it even without being able to understand it too much. Apologies, it is a bit long winded.

I love your work and it means so much that an artist like you likes my work.

Me too ...

I thinking at something seeing your storyboard. this will be very good if you could realise an anime storyboard with the pictures of your drawing. Sorry if you don't understand me very well, because i am a french fan and i don't speak an good english, i try everyday ^^

iAmGermanotta

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22

Page 23

Page 24

Page 25

Page 26

Page 27

Page 28

Page 29

Page 30

Page 31

Phew, all done :)

GaGa signed you an autograph and it said that?!! (Your signature) You really designed her heels for You And I?!! Oh my gosh, you should be an artist!! You And I is my second favorite music video from GaGa :) (First is Paparazzi) Did you also make your profile picture? I'm new here, but you should add me, your art is amazing!! :D

HausOfAntonio

Hehe, I'm a sucker for anything Japanese and Gaga so I stuck um together :) So glad you like her, she is one of my favs. Thank you very much for your wonderful comment.

Me too, Gaga + Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else. I wish Gaga would make that happen, I can so see GH as a kind of ninja/geisha themed music video...

Bloody Mary

You guys never cease to astound me with your talents. :flutter:

Great work! :clap:

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I just can't at your talent

Amazing!

Me too ...

I thinking at something seeing your storyboard. this will be very good if you could realise an anime storyboard with the pictures of your drawing. Sorry if you don't understand me very well, because i am a french fan and i don't speak an good english, i try everyday ^^

I do sometimes think about doing a manga type Gaga comic but.....I never have the time as Gaga keeps coming up with theseamazing looks which I HAVE to draw :)

I'd kill for your drawing ability

:ohno: don't shoot me....... hehe, only kidding

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

GaGa signed you an autograph and it said that?!! (Your signature) You really designed her heels for You And I?!! Oh my gosh, you should be an artist!! You And I is my second favorite music video from GaGa :) (First is Paparazzi) Did you also make your profile picture? I'm new here, but you should add me, your art is amazing!! :D

Hehe, afer I go the autograph I was like this :shocked: for awhile, then :omgexcited: and finally :rip:

Yep, I did my profile pic. Glad you like my work :)

Archived