Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Azealia Banks drowning in debt

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

ShockPop

She's too arrogant to do it but she could tour clubs performing 212 and make the money no problem.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mpthecat

Even after all her bad attitude in the past, I really feel sorry for her because she is talented and could've done so much but I feel like she burned too many bridges and won't fulfill her potential. Obviously she has issues but with the right help she could be better (or already is, I don't follow her anymore).

Hopefully though she can get out from this and someone will take a chance on her some day.

funkmedowntown

I thought they called her Banks cuz she can loan money 

Little Mons✟er

GagaMyBlood95

Honestly, I never wish people evil thoughts but... She deserves it after all the things she's said/done..

Helxig

Someone needs to help her with her life. She actually needs helps at this point, and I'm not being shady.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

mucinex
On 6/14/2017 at 0:43 AM, Lance said:

@Matt Amor didnt she post her credit card info online once?

tumblr_muojrmALRY1sphm5lo4_250.gif

Even though I wouldn't doubt her doing something that stupid, someone stole her information a few monthsback and bought a bunch of items with the money. That's probably she owes so much. On the bright side she looks cute in the picture 💀

On 6/14/2017 at 0:02 AM, Neon Aurora said:

maybe this will finally make her rush release fantasea ii already so she can make some coins

mmY8dQO.png

Stop.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Neon Aurora
1 minute ago, good said:

Is that supposed to be Sonja in the wheelchair? If so this is one of the most most mean-spirited things I've ever seen, you should ashamed of yourself :/

thats joanne :neyde:

and i made this last year :neyde:

Lol twinks can't be fat

1 minute ago, Neon Aurora said:

thats joanne :neyde:

and i made this last year :neyde:

Woooooow, that's still messed up.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Whispering
8 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

Even though I wouldn't doubt her doing something that stupid, someone stole her information a few monthsback and bought a bunch of items with the money. That's probably she owes so much. On the bright side she looks cute in the picture 💀

Credit cards have insurance built in. If someone steals your information, you don't have to pay for what is charged. If she owes this much money, it is because she charged it herself. 

Archived