💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Finally it's happened.

Thomas P

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker
35 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

With the release of Dua Lip's debut album, the thing that music has needed has FINALLY happened!!! Someone has finally made pop music entertaining again. I don't mean it's been boring (it has been) but we haven't had a NEW artist that was thrilling, intriguing, and actually talented who made basic, but well thought out, smart pop music since Lady Gaga debuted in 2008. Its needed to happen, because the charts, radios, and everything else sucks. The odd masterepice here and there, but it feels like 2007 or 2006 again, but with this new album and new artist, I feel like we finally may have a fun few years in music coming up. 

Its a great album, and it's what pop music has needed since the beginning of 2014. Ariana and rihanna can't be carrying everyone else's weight on the charts. (I'm not dissing gaga or Beyoncé or Katy or anyone, but if you look at the top half of the charts, the girls are missing, and if they're there, aside from the two I mentioned, the song is normally pretty bad). 

Guys this is really important I think. I think Dua is gonna be a really important and influential artist. I'm not comparing HER to gaga, but maybe her impact and success in the future can be compared to that of gagas. I'm being optimistic because I really want this to happens :selena:

Your not the only one who think that: 

Is it you Zach ? :oprah::gum:

JohnnyVersace

Tbh she looks like every other trendy Insta-famous Kylie Jenner lookalike. 

With a man voice. 

tumblr_llu1ygAarE1qc4xim.gif

SychosSoChic

Betsy is coming, and you will all lover her, or despair.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Drin Lon
38 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Mwah and No Rules are the only songs that slightly escalate my interest for her.

She's rather uninteresting a predominant amount of the time.

Another slightly-edgy-european-young-female-artist-with-a-pretty-face-and-good-producers. 

Thought we had Zara, already. 

What does it have to do that she's European tho :neyde:

RainingOnMe

I listened to the album and I LOVE IT! There were only like 3 or 4 songs that I didn't like, but yes, it's so nice to have a refreshing pop sound again

Werk

I love Dua but I still feel like it's too early to exactly overhype her like this tbh and yeah I know she's been here for a while now but it's best not to overhype this yet. She's obviously promising though

Werk
42 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Thought we had Zara, already. 

Umm no Zara was different :neyde: 

I love you for posting this :giveup: I didn't even knew there's so many Dua fans on GGD rn, y'all need to visit (and revive) Dua's base.

I was about to post Zachary's reaction as well. He's saying that he didn't have those feelings since Gaga and he lives for her. :firega:

Dua Lipa bae <3 Her album is so good. Her songs are dope & I love her aesthetic & her style.

I can't wait to see her! I'm seeing her in 3 weeks. 

Kermit
4 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

What does it have to do that she's European tho :neyde:

America's got a thing for sexual-izing european women. Especially in the pop industry.

Hard to explain.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived