Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
musician

Kali Uchis

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Kali Uchis was born in Colombia on July 17th, 1993, but was raised in Virginia. Uchis had learned how to play a variety of instruments in her childhood and after receiving her first laptop in 2012, she put out a mixtape titled "Drunken Babble".

Three years later, on February 4th, 2014, she released her debut EP titled "Por Vida". With singles Know What I Want (KWIW's music video was recently removed from her channel)  and Lottery.

Uchis is now setting up to release her debut album and released the first single, Tyrant, on May 22nd, 2017. The album is set to come out Summer 2017.

Uchis has worked with a number of artists including Snoop Dogg, Tyler The Creator, A$AP Rocky, Diplo, Tame Impala, Teddy Sinclair, etc. and has racked up a number of features and unreleased. 

Discography

Drunken Babble (2012)

Spoiler

1. Good to You

2. Chimichanga

3. Mucho Gusto

4. Dream

5. T.Y.W.I.G.

6. Table for Two

7. Just Wanna Stay

8. Never Be Yours

9. What They Say

10. Lean on You

11. He Unkin

12. Three Pills

13. Sunset

14. Pay Day

15. Tiger Lily

16. Rollin' Up

17. Inhale

Por Vida (2014)

Spoiler

1. Sycamore Tree

2. Call Me

3. Melting

4. Lottery

5. Know What I Want

6. Rush

7. Ridin' Round

8. Speed

9. Loner 

an angel held me like a child

RainingOnMe

I like her, she's a great singer. I haven't listened to her first album yet but I need to!

Werk

HOW DARE YOU NOT INCLUDE THE BOP THAT IS RIDIN ROUND, ONLY GIRL, AND HONEY BABY :grr:

YOU GUYS ALWAYS LEAVE OUT THE ARTISTS' BEST SONGS WHEN INTRODUCING THEM ON GGD :grr: 

whore
21 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

Season 6's theme song :wub:

I hate that cause the song wasn't creepy at all until they used it and now every time I hear it, it reminds me of a horror show:grr:

Archived