2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

OMG Katy just said BR is her favorite Gaga song

lmfao of course it is

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
Just now, Antonio said:

KSKSKSKSKSK HER FAVORITE MADONNA SONG IS FROZEN TASTE :giveup: TASTE :giveup: KATY :giveup: HAS :giveup: TASTE :giveup: 

mmm no, still basic (even tho i love that song)

John Slayne
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

KSKSKSKSKSK HER FAVORITE MADONNA SONG IS FROZEN TASTE :giveup: TASTE :giveup: KATY :giveup: HAS :giveup: TASTE :giveup: 

acknowledging talent and giving it the spotlight it deserves :diane:

ItsTommyBitch

For the record, I have no beef with anyone on this cult site other than anti-feminists and trump supporters :gum: I love ya'll, messy and everything :poot: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

littlepotter
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

ed4PYjr.gif

Average Score: 8 | Most common score: 8 | MonsterDino’s Score: 8,5

Top Score: 11 @slayo @Melodrama

Lowest Score: 4 @littlepotter

Top Comments:

Best produced track on the album, so full and layered. If the production wasn't top notch, I still would give it a high score because the lyrics and vocal delivery are nice.

- @Cerny

The shimmery guitar sample really elevates this track to layered pop, future disco bliss. The vocoder effects on her voice also sound absolutely pristine! The perfect title track, it has something for everyone.

- @juju

A fun and bouncy pop track that SCREAMS BUBBLEGUM. I love this track and is probably one of my favorites of the entire record. The fact is that this song's instrumentation is probably some of the best this record has to offer and Grimes vocals just add the bounce and the energy this track oozes into the listener.

- @AJK273

I love that she assembled this song with all kinds of different sounds and glitch effects. The chorus is beautiful and dreamy. It’s the perfect title track.

- @Sam Dey

The shifting tones and beats in this track never fail to make my bussy pop.

- @Heterophobia

My least favourite on the album. It sounds nice, but it kinda gets lost in a crowd of very good songs. All in all, it doesn’t really stand out and falls behind other tracks.

- @SinnersVenus

WHAT?! I love this song! There's no way I gave it a 4!

chaeri pls

Antonio
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

mmm no, still basic (even tho i love that song)

it's my #3 btw :giveup:

shameless promo for something that ended in March btw :giveup: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Trepadation

She knows Madonna songs because she hangs with her unlike gaga:reductive:

Antonio

where is the resultssssssssss

Antonio
1 hour ago, Trepadation said:

She knows Madonna songs because she hangs with her unlike gaga:reductive:

HT_madonna_katy_perry_lady_gaga_jtm_1505

:poot:

monsterdino

ogAvfxL.gif

Average Score: 9,346 | Most common score: 10 | MonsterDino’s Score: 10

Top Score: 11 @holy scheisse @Sam Dey @DelusionalGaga @Cerny @RonnieGagz @tomsches @littlepotter @squeala @narcoswing @Illuminati

Lowest Score: 5.5 @Swan Heart

Top Comments:

I love this song more than I love myself.

- @Heterophobia

This track has that slow, moody, ethereal yet still catchy beat and I really love it. It also has that timeless sound, the sound of a stand out track. My only complaint about this song is that, that hat thumping drum is waaay too high in the mix and is especially out of place in the chorus, otherwise it'd be just as good as the demo. But still this is my favourite song by Grimes overall and one of the best songs ever created in my opinion. And I love that we have two Realiti versions that are equally awesome, but still distinctly different.

- @Cerny

I much prefer the demo from the video, but the song is still a dream conjured into reality. A+ song, and awesome video.

- @juju

This song is my all time favourite feel-good track. It makes me feel so euphoric and warm. The lyrics are also very beautiful. The track is so beautifully assembled that it blasts me off to a new dimension. The demo of this track is a bit more toned down but equally stunning!

- @Sam Dey

REALiTi truly is That song. Saved the life of millions. Cured the economy. Created tons of jobs. The definition of iconic. Do I need to go on?

- @narcoswing

This track is very serene, and I can definitely appreciate the lyrics. It misses out on a 10 just barely for me, and really it’s because other songs just happened to work better. Definitely 10-worthy and I hope everybody else rates it well.

- @SinnersVenus

rBW2B39.gif

Average Score: 9,352 | Most common score: 10 | MonsterDino’s Score: 11

Top Score: 11 @Trepadation @Detox Icunt @TeenIdle @Joanne Monster @Phlop @HausofLenis @monsterdino

Lowest Score: 6 @Creyk

When this first came out, I cried... in the middle of class. The iconic start to an iconic era.

- @Sunshowers

One of the closest to being a pure "pop" song on the record; Grime's confident and brazen vocals really tell the story of this diminished friendship. A song many of us can relate to, and very straight to the point - unlike much of this record, it's easier to interpret on the surface what it is we're supposed to be hearing here. The video was a fun rococo/tennis court extravaganza, and I still can't over that Marie Antoinette wig!

- @juju

This one puts me on a good mood, this track is so next level. It's subtly subversive despite it sounding so unabashedly apologetically bubblegum. This is glossy high-production pop.

- @Cerny

This song is very special. It sounds very candy pop but the lyrics are very dark. It’s so beautiful and energetic.

- @Sam Dey

GENIUS. POP. SONG. It has EVERYTHING anyone could want in a freaking pop track. 1. it has a KILLER instrumental that is so well crafted 2. ANGELIC vocals and melodies that are so catchy and infectious 3. it is a FUN SONG. Encapsulates a lot of the best of Grimes.

- @AJK273

I loooooove that song omg! I love everything about it. The lyrics are dope! I really feel the song. It's really one of the song that I feel like I could have written because I really relate to that song. It was so hard to choose between this masterpiece & the song that I have given 11 points.

- @MrBlue

Sunshowers
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

ogAvfxL.gif

Average Score: 9,346 | Most common score: 10 | MonsterDino’s Score: 10

Top Score: 11 @holy scheisse @Sam Dey @DelusionalGaga @Cerny @RonnieGagz @tomsches @littlepotter @squeala @narcoswing @Illuminati

Lowest Score: 5.5 @Swan Heart

Top Comments:

I love this song more than I love myself.

- @Heterophobia

This track has that slow, moody, ethereal yet still catchy beat and I really love it. It also has that timeless sound, the sound of a stand out track. My only complaint about this song is that, that hat thumping drum is waaay too high in the mix and is especially out of place in the chorus, otherwise it'd be just as good as the demo. But still this is my favourite song by Grimes overall and one of the best songs ever created in my opinion. And I love that we have two Realiti versions that are equally awesome, but still distinctly different.

- @Cerny

I much prefer the demo from the video, but the song is still a dream conjured into reality. A+ song, and awesome video.

- @juju

This song is my all time favourite feel-good track. It makes me feel so euphoric and warm. The lyrics are also very beautiful. The track is so beautifully assembled that it blasts me off to a new dimension. The demo of this track is a bit more toned down but equally stunning!

- @Sam Dey

REALiTi truly is That song. Saved the life of millions. Cured the economy. Created tons of jobs. The definition of iconic. Do I need to go on?

- @narcoswing

This track is very serene, and I can definitely appreciate the lyrics. It misses out on a 10 just barely for me, and really it’s because other songs just happened to work better. Definitely 10-worthy and I hope everybody else rates it well.

- @SinnersVenus

rBW2B39.gif

Average Score: 9,352 | Most common score: 10 | MonsterDino’s Score: 11

Top Score: 11 @Trepadation @Detox Icunt @TeenIdle @Joanne Monster @Phlop @HausofLenis @monsterdino

Lowest Score: 6 @Creyk

When this first came out, I cried... in the middle of class. The iconic start to an iconic era.

- @Sunshowers

One of the closest to being a pure "pop" song on the record; Grime's confident and brazen vocals really tell the story of this diminished friendship. A song many of us can relate to, and very straight to the point - unlike much of this record, it's easier to interpret on the surface what it is we're supposed to be hearing here. The video was a fun rococo/tennis court extravaganza, and I still can't over that Marie Antoinette wig!

- @juju

This one puts me on a good mood, this track is so next level. It's subtly subversive despite it sounding so unabashedly apologetically bubblegum. This is glossy high-production pop.

- @Cerny

This song is very special. It sounds very candy pop but the lyrics are very dark. It’s so beautiful and energetic.

- @Sam Dey

GENIUS. POP. SONG. It has EVERYTHING anyone could want in a freaking pop track. 1. it has a KILLER instrumental that is so well crafted 2. ANGELIC vocals and melodies that are so catchy and infectious 3. it is a FUN SONG. Encapsulates a lot of the best of Grimes.

- @AJK273

I loooooove that song omg! I love everything about it. The lyrics are dope! I really feel the song. It's really one of the song that I feel like I could have written because I really relate to that song. It was so hard to choose between this masterpiece & the song that I have given 11 points.

- @MrBlue

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS:giveup::giveup::giveup:

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Where's the result :neyde:

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

where is the resultssssssssss

1 minute ago, Sunshowers said:

Sis, it's 6am. Please reveal the result and let me go to sleep.

just posted them, sry I had a lot to tag

Archived