Grimes - Art Angels | Megarate RESULTS

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
Just now, Antonio said:

:poot: i got so much backlash for that i decided to put all my effort into including all the comments :giveup: 

U recived backlash from me too :poot: 

btw @MonsterOfficial was kinda salty that I didn't include any of his comments even tho I included 1/5 :rip: 

monsterdino

KctQVRC.gif

Average Score: 9,2 | Most common score: 10 | MonsterDino’s Score: 10

Top Score: 11 @Hellspont @nswain1110 @Miklaus Nite @PrettiestStar

Lowest Score: 3 @Creyk

Top Comments:

This track rips the soul out of your body and makes it dance on its own.

- @Cerny

The song that made me listen to her discography.

- @MonsterOfficial

This is the album's resident banger. Everything about it elevates Grimes' art from what it once was, to what it can become. There's grit and edge and polished pop hooks that most pop girls could only *dream* of utilizing. And that chorus goes from 0 to 100 so quickly, it sent my wig into another dimension. The album's highlight, the most accessible track for casual listeners, and proof that Grimes is definitely not one to sleep on. This was SO close to earning my 11.

- @juju

Brilliant. No words. It is just an adrenalin rush, kick in your face track that does no wrong. The proof is in the pudding.

- @AJK273

THE CHORUS TO THIS SONG. Anyway, it’s kinda amazing how Grimes can be so versatile, and this song really proves it. It kinda wears off pretty quickly, while blocked it from a 10, but still a good song.

- @SinnersVenus

This is my kind of Grimes track. Fun, naughty and careless. Production and vocal delivery SLAYS.

- @babyboo

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

KctQVRC.gif

Top Score: 11 @Hellspnot @nswain1110 @Miklaus Nite @Prettiest Star

Top Comments:

- @Cerny

- @MonsterOfficial

This is the album's resident banger. Everything about it elevates Grimes' art from what it once was, to what it can become. There's grit and edge and polished pop hooks that most pop girls could only *dream* of utilizing. And that chorus goes from 0 to 100 so quickly, it sent my wig into another dimension. The album's highlight, the most accessible track for casual listeners, and proof that Grimes is definitely not one to sleep on. This was SO close to earning my 11.

- @juju

Brilliant. No words. It is just an adrenalin rush, kick in your face track that does no wrong. The proof is in the pudding.

- @AJK273

THE CHORUS TO THIS SONG. Anyway, it’s kinda amazing how Grimes can be so versatile, and this song really proves it. It kinda wears off pretty quickly, while blocked it from a 10, but still a good song.

- @SinnersVenus

This is my kind of Grimes track. Fun, naughty and careless. Production and vocal delivery SLAYS.

- @babyboo

Wait I didn't give this a 10?
Mess @ me from the times I sent submissions :poot:

Sunshowers
Just now, monsterdino said:

KctQVRC.gif

Top Score: 11 @Hellspnot @nswain1110 @Miklaus Nite @Prettiest Star

Top Comments:

- @Cerny

- @MonsterOfficial

- @juju

- @AJK273

- @SinnersVenus

- @babyboo

Nnnnnn, tragic. GGD's flop taste shows its true colours, as per usual:toofunny:

Trepadation

I AM GAGGED

i predicted these last ones 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, SinnersVenus said:

Wait I didn't give this a 10?
Mess @ me from the times I sent submissions :poot:

you gave it a 9 

On another note, is Realiti really going to win?

It's not like it's a bad song, but it's not a winning type of song to me, and I definitely see it beating Flesh Without Blood.

monsterdino

This is it the final Top 2!

Are you #TeamFleshWithoutBlood or #TeamRealiti?

Let us know in the comments below!

Archived