• Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

pze5hwq.gif

Average Score: 8,7 | Most common score: 10 | MonsterDino’s Score: 10

Top Score: 11 @juju @snakes @Creyk @Gia Gunn

Lowest Score: 3 @tomsches

Top Comments:

The crown jewel of the album; Grimes' way of biting back at the misogyny in the industry is top-notch. She clearly proves that they are out of their depth when underestimating her. This song bangs and soars beyond the rest of the record, and it garners quite a few frequent plays from myself. True electronic heaven in the synths and her layered vocals.

- @juju

THIS SONG'S INSTRUMENTAL IS THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO YALLS GAY EARS EVEN IF YALL DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT!

- @Gia Gunn

The Mario bros beat and vocals effects are everything.

- @HausofLenis

This one isn’t exactly my favourite, but I can appreciate it for what it is. Musically speaking, it’s kinda awkward, but it still blends with Claire’s voice well. Not the best song, but it’s not the worst thing.

- @SinnersVenus

OMG can we speak about the instrumentals! I love them. Especially those who appear at the beginning of the song & during the chorus. I love that song. The chorus is gold!

- @MrBlue

Sunshowers
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

What song will open up the Top 5?

Probably Butterfly, knowing my luck:emma:

Edit: Omg, my predictions:emma:

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

pze5hwq.gif

Average Score: 8,7 | Most common score: 10 | MonsterDino’s Score: 10

Top Score: 11 @juju @snakes @Creyk @Gia Gunn

Lowest Score: 3 @tomsches

Top Comments:

The crown jewel of the album; Grimes' way of biting back at the misogyny in the industry is top-notch. She clearly proves that they are out of their depth when underestimating her. This song bangs and soars beyond the rest of the record, and it garners quite a few frequent plays from myself. True electronic heaven in the synths and her layered vocals.

- @juju

THIS SONG'S INSTRUMENTAL IS THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO YALLS GAY EARS EVEN IF YALL DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT!

- @Gia Gunn

The Mario bros beat and vocals effects are everything.

- @HausofLenis

This one isn’t exactly my favourite, but I can appreciate it for what it is. Musically speaking, it’s kinda awkward, but it still blends with Claire’s voice well. Not the best song, but it’s not the worst thing.

- @SinnersVenus

OMG can we speak about the instrumentals! I love them. Especially those who appear at the beginning of the song & during the chorus. I love that song. The chorus is gold!

- @MrBlue

FINALLY THIS IS DEAD

Actually I don't really care

All of the album's so good that I can't seriously get mad at something for doing too bad/good

monsterdino
Just now, SinnersVenus said:

FINALLY THIS IS DEAD

Actually I don't really care

All of the album's so good that I can't seriously get mad at something for doing too bad/good

well u prayed for it not to make it to top 5 and it did:giggle:

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

well u prayed for it not to make it to top 5 and it did:giggle:

kms

Venus Fly was robbed :grr:

Trepadation

iaob980rp57s.gifVenus fly snatched world princess part 2 with ha

monsterdino
Just now, Trepadation said:

iaob980rp57s.gifVenus fly snatched world princess part 2 with ha

khjlkhbjkuoihuyjo :sharon:

Sunshowers

No tea, no shade, but I'm genuinely surprised Flesh Without Blood had made it this far. Fan reaction when it was first released was so mixed, and I'm surprised that it has been successful in general. I love her to pieces, and she's slayed my expectations!

IqsTRTT.gif

Creyk
Just now, Sunshowers said:

No tea, no shade, but I'm genuinely surprised Flesh Without Blood had made it this far. Fan reaction when it was first released was so mixed, and I'm surprised that it has been successful in general. I love her to pieces, and she's slayed my expectations!

IqsTRTT.gif

tbh

I regret giving it a 6 now

Sunshowers
Just now, Creyk said:

tbh

I regret giving it a 6 now

Eh, you're used to giving good songs bad scores anyway, so...

Archived