Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

Sis, we've all seen your taste in megarates, let's not :usrs: 

bye

tumblr_mzx9xbI8r21qkli3wo4_r1_250.gif

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Even Grimes haself knew that Pin and Easily are some of the worst tracks on the album, that's why songs like Art Angels, Flesh in the Blood, Kill V. Maim, Venus Fly, and Butterfly exist :gum: I love every track on this album, including Scream (though I never play it :emma: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

monsterdino

California is the MOST underrated song from Art Angels, that's a fact...I didn't like it at first but this song grew on me the most! I see it as ARTPOP meets Joanne...such a lovely bop :wub:

Why is World Princess still here :air:

Someone save us and let it leave before top 5 :air:

Antonio
1 hour ago, babyboo said:

Honestly the singles are the best songs on the album tbh

we love facts

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Creyk
1 minute ago, SinnersVenus said:

Why is World Princess still here :air:

Someone save us and let it leave before top 5 :air:

it's the best song on the album

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

California is the MOST underrated song from Art Angels, that's a fact...I didn't like it at first but this song grew on me the most! I see it as ARTPOP meets Joanne...such a lovely bop :wub:

I love the comparison, though I would never have made it without the music video :hor:

I'm okay with California's placement. It's def. a track I still use from the album, and its cute, and topically hella shadey iirc, and the production is aMAHzing, but not as good as Art Angels, World Princess, Venus Fly, Butterfly :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Sunshowers
Just now, babyboo said:

Honestly the singles are the best songs on the album tbh

naomiobserves.gif

Evan Peters

If Venus Fly isn't top 2 I will have officially lost faith in the music taste of yall 

emma roberts is an abuser

AJK273

I'm drooling on my macbook I can't stay awake any longer so im out but World Princess, Realiti and Venus Fly for the wins

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Antonio
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

If Venus Fly isn't top 2 I will have officially lost faith in the music taste of yall 

i lost it when DIC made it to #1 in the Joanne rate back in November btw :poot: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

monsterdino

9SSi9br.gif

Average Score: 8,28 | Most common score: 9 | MonsterDino’s Score: 10

Top Score: 11 @Sunshowers @thierryrreiht

Lowest Score: 4 @littlepotter

Top Comments:

One of my top three from the album; the metaphors and allegorical lyrics lead us into one of the album's catchiest choruses. Everything about this song screams early summer bop; one I like to drive through the countryside to with all the windows down, shades on my face yet sun still in my eyes, not a cloud in the sky, a light breeze carpeting the fields of crops, the smell of flowers and freshly cut grass, sipping on a lemonade. Another candidate for my 11.

- @juju

My second favourite Grimes song ever, and the best on this album. Sweet, sugary pop at its best. Finding it difficult to find the words to describe this Godly, Angel-created masterpiece. A slay.

- @Sunshowers

I really like the instrumentals. It's a fun song & I really enjoy it. Underrated in my opinion.

- @MrBlue

One word that I would use to describe this song would be detailed. There are so many aspects that just drag you away everywhere, so you have to focus on a new aspect each time. Even though I didn’t give it a 10 since it wore off on me over the past year and a half, I still appreciate it for what it is and it is a worthy moment on the album.

- @SinnersVenus

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

- @narcoswing

Archived