question

#TeamKaty or #TeamTaylor?

Moebius

#TeamKaty or #TeamTaylor?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Whose side are you on?

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Katy's album sucks but I like her flaws and Taylor swift is conniving and petty. So team Katy. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The one that have multiple Grammys

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Neither. This is one of the dumbest dramas in music that I think only benefits the artists and the label. They know people love to talk about it so they take advantage of it to sell more.

Being said that, I've only listened to Taylor's music from her 1989 album and it has some good song. I've known Katy since her debut and she has some good and some annoying songs but I just wouldn't see neither live.

Oriane

Really none... Taylor seems more childish and less smart in this feud and she seems to always play the victim... Katy doesn't have a great personality either, we remember when she mocked Britney's breakdown, when she supported Dr Luke...

Musically, their voices are not great... Maybe Katy can do more things and her timbre is more pleasant to me. And their music... Getting worser for both of them, some Katy songs from the beginning are fine, I've never liked Taylor's music.

So if I have to choose I'd say Katy...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

RAMROD

All these 82 people (and counting)

tenor.gif

:giggle:

T$ is doing our dirty works, for all the snake-y things KP did to Gags since 2010, let her be :giggle:  

chiuga

I don't care about their personality but musically Taylor is a faaaaaaar better pop song writer

RAMROD
1 minute ago, chiuga said:

I don't care about their personality but musically Taylor is a faaaaaaar better pop song writer

I openly admit this since 1989 :poot:

Beforehand just in closet.

ItsTommyBitch

Katy in this feud is in the right about the dancers if I remember correctly.

Taylor's music is 10x better though :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Whispering

#TeamNeither

This whole thing is silly. Two adult women in a jealous spat over nothing. Waste of time and energy! 

PaperIz

I'm on #TeamTaylor ofc but I love them both. I'm gonna be bopping to Witness for a while.

Archived