Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ARTPOP Demos Leak

Danny91

Featured Posts

doppelganger
9 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

The Daft Punkish demo of Fashion! sounds so much better.

Should have been first single IMO.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

I always thought that the original leak in 2011 was the demo and then they released the official version to outshine it, but I was too young to remember tbh hahahahahah nn

Was "in talks" to buy the demo...it would have been going for 200$ ...pretty sure it wasn't legit but was desperate back then. It fell through but wish it will surface one day.

this is the only legit demo part of what leaked. notice it was higher quality than the rest of what was leaked to

Rudz Xinc

WTF. Why he deleted his account? I told you, it's really bad when ARTPOP is trending, more people will know about this.

Look at those clowns

chrismugler
2 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

and we thought it was BURQA BURQA BURQA LETS GET PSYCHOTIC Let's GET EROTIC

:ladyhaha:

Iconic fake lyrics back in 2012:tony:  Golden era :lolly: Burqa gave me life tonight! I'm literally shouting BURQA BURQA in my room!!!! 

tumblr_o1q5dhve3G1qd4rf5o2_500.gif

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Was "in talks" to buy the demo...it would have been going for 200$ ...pretty sure it wasn't legit but was desperate back then. It fell through but wish it will surface one day.

this is the only legit demo part of what leaked. notice it was higher quality than the rest of what was leaked to

Do u think this could be made with stems tho?

Judas is such a masterpiece and the production is 100+... I imagine there were a lot of vocal takes over it. Kinda reminds me of the situtation of "Fashion!" and the Born This Way remix with "Entreprise and self esteen"

MEDONER

Farhan if you're reading this, a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart, you've made this two days a true blessing, you've given me that feeling of being excited again for Gaga music and it was like we were waiting for ARTPOP to be released again. Whether you'll be back or if that was it, you've given so much to this fanbase and I'm so so grateful for it, thank you! :kara:

chrismugler

I made a special ARTPOP cover and I want to share it with you guys! 

enexIYh.jpg

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

5 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

Iconic fake lyrics back in 2012:tony:  Golden era :lolly: Burqa gave me life tonight! I'm literally shouting BURQA BURQA in my room!!!! 

tumblr_o1q5dhve3G1qd4rf5o2_500.gif

I'm a Muslim so I see burqas a lot on the street so when I heard she had a song about it I was like SHE LIKES US SHE REALLY REALLY LIKES US! 

and this track is in my heart cause it's about my culture:diane:

That's Gossip

LUO YI
3 minutes ago, chrismugler said:

I made a special ARTPOP cover and I want to share it with you guys! 

enexIYh.jpg

Looks amazing!! :giveup:

God I need a demo album right now

The night sky tells all

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Do u think this could be made with stems tho?

Judas is such a masterpiece and the production is 100+... I imagine there were a lot of vocal takes over it. Kinda reminds me of the situtation of "Fashion!" and the Born This Way remix with "Entreprise and self esteen"

Yeah, there's 20 (I forget if it's more) versions of Born This Way maybe not all different vocal take but styled differently with the instrumental. I'd imagine there would be a couple of different versions of Judas as well...well the stems that leaked tho no vocal stems match the differences in the leaked demo bridge and there more so different that it wouldn't just be an effect on the vocals. If anything all the versions of Fashion! just shows how she has tons or goes through allot of stages in the production of her songs...I really wonder tho if there was truly 90 tracks for ARTPOP or just part of that tally was different versions of the same song.

Waiting for someone to make a demo album because im lazy :rip:

ARTPOP demo please, and you know other stuff lol

But legit all I want are her outtakes of TF/TFM/Fusari 

Thank you, I love them, the Applause, Gypsy and Fashion Daft Punkish are all awesome!!!!  I live for this!

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived