💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stage Layout

mcoop

Featured Posts

Bradley
15 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

This has been posted on multiple different websites and when I emailed and called my venue they confirmed this was the stage.
Its way too specific to be some sort of place holder. The only shows that should be different would be the stadium shows, which appear to have a more standard endstage setup.

Unless anything has changed, this is the floor plan they have sent out to venues.

53u4k5.jpg

2h7eyh3.jpg

OMG I'M SITTING AT THE FURTHEST END FROM THE 'STAGE'

but apparently she's going to appear at both ends of the arena :giveup:

thopekas
16 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

This has been posted on multiple different websites and when I emailed and called my venue they confirmed this was the stage.
Its way too specific to be some sort of place holder. The only shows that should be different would be the stadium shows, which appear to have a more standard endstage setup.

Unless anything has changed, this is the floor plan they have sent out to venues.

53u4k5.jpg

2h7eyh3.jpg

it looks so cool!! She will be all over the ga floor,so anyone can see her at least for some time everywhere they are sitting or standing. But does all this 4 stages( main and 3 smaller) will be connected with runways? in the photos there are no runways but maybe its obvious that they must be connected somehow

yungpancake
16 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

53u4k5.jpg

2h7eyh3.jpg

Wait a second. WAIT AN EFFING SECOND. oh my god she's gonna fly and hop over the four stages just like in the Superbowl. BOOKMARK ME

Leeo
On 2017-6-5 at 11:08 PM, Jewels n Drugs said:

also i need pics/videos of them building the stage because I live for the behind the scene stuff and im still pressed there's no complete footage of the artRAVE being put together :air:

I think this is the best thing we got

Archived