💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Dua Lipa's album has been released!

Moebius

Featured Posts

16 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Lmao the nerveee to come for one of the most iconic covers EVER....sis now, atleast Born This Way was creative and special and we got the deluxe cover wich is one of the best covers of all time...and Dua's album looks like some one did it on pizap. It's not a good photo and the font aint helphing either

tenor.gif

Most iconic covers ever? OK. Let me guess, Judas with Gaga's "texture" is a runner up for that title? Please explain to me how the font used on the Born This Way album cover is any better?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
9 minutes ago, Dayfid said:

Most iconic covers ever? OK. Let me guess, Judas with Gaga's "texture" is a runner up for that title? Please explain to me how the font used on the Born This Way album cover is any better?

It's not that deep sis

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

monsterdino
On 3 June 2017 at 1:44 PM, Dayfid said:

Lmao I'm not making those things up, google it

ItsTommyBitch

Never heard of this girl before other than as a name on here and ATRL and elsewhere :green:

Will give this a try later today :classy: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Moebius
1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Never heard of this girl before other than as a name on here and ATRL and elsewhere :green:

Will give this a try later today :classy: 

U won't regret it :lolly: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Princess Stache

Okay y'all I'll be the first to trash on all the new pop girls for having no originality or anything that makes them unique, but I'm really liking Dua Lipa.  She's doing fun pop songs with her album with no cheap "rent-a-rapper" gimmicks or using any of those annoying tropical EDM sound effects.  I didn't give her singles a fair listen until she dropped the album, but my favorite songs are Hotter than Hell, Blow Your Mind, IDGAF, and Garden.  She's not legendary or iconic nor has she reinvented the wheel with this album, but I really enjoy it and wanna see more from her.  Thoughts?

Star

Loved her album. Her voice is so goddamn unique. 

Her debut album. Lemme just say that she...did THAT!!! 

WildAmerican

It's one of the best pop debuts in years. Shame it's not charting well.

Genesis, Lost in Your Light, HOTTER THAN HELL, No Goodbyes, Blow Your Mind, Garden, New Rules and Last Dance are my top picks.

BLACKOUTbritney

I haven't listened to the album yet but Hotter Than Hell is a certified BOP

tumblr_nf1ma2ji6g1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

DelusionalGaga

I loved the singles, but the album tracks are kinda lackluster. I really enjoyed No Goodbyes though. I think she has lots of potential 

littlepotter

I tried listening to it while I was studying, it's okay. I didn't catch major standouts, but I don't think I even finished it. I'll have to go back to it later. 

But blow your mind is such a bop :music:

chaeri pls

HauntingHollow

Did not like what i heard so far, point me to a standout track, might give it a try :lolly:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Fernster7

New Rules is a bop.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

hausofcy

She served with this album but like any other new pop star. She's boring (except for her music kinda). She doesn't catch your attention with nice performances or interesting appearances like pop stars did back in the day. 

🇯🇵

Damon

It's a good album, I got higher expectations but I like it tho

hfk is better :green:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived