Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An unfortunate fact about Taylor Swift

Thomas P

Featured Posts

zakariah

I've stanned TS since the Fearless Era, but yes, I do agree with you to a certain extent. She has become quite fake recently (most prominent in 2016) but I feel like that's because she's following in the footsteps of the b!tches that used to bully her in school. They were her idea of what 'cool' really is, so it would make sense that she would follow their was once she gained a 'squad' and high-level of fame.

With that said, I really love her music, it's fantastic. Her songwriting is astounding, she's my #1 inspiration for songwriting. But I also love her fun-loving persona that she has when cameras aren't on her or when she's being interviewed. 

ChavaWM

I agreed up until the part you said her music is good.

Her music has been different versions of the first song she's come out with, over and over again. She doesn't stray from that formula.

SHOOKGA

finally someone speakes my mind

god bless you and may taylor not sue you.

Not very born this way of you 😫

uo111

You are a fool if you are on "Kimye's" side.

They lied and posted a misleading video to take advantadge of their fans.

androiduser

Actually, to most people outside fan forums, I think that Taylor is the one pop artist whose music is not overshadowed by anything because she's not sexually provocative and she doesn't go for a primarily sexy image

Archived