question

Lady Gaga's signature hit: Poker Face or Bad Romance

Poker Face or Bad Romance   

340 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Gaga's signature hit

• You can't read my Poker Face
    • You and me could write a Bad Romance

Featured Posts

Bad romance is her signature hit! It's known everywhere on the face of the earth and till date it stands out, there is no song like BR in existence... Look it up :reductive: although that's a very close call but BR is bigger than PF. I mean it's her first diamond certified single 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Josip

I would say that both songs are signature hits for Gaga and always will be.

That being sad, Bad Romance is bigger in every way possible, from music and lyrics to video and performances. :lolga:

FentyGa
5 hours ago, Denys said:

Bad romance is her signature hit! It's known everywhere on the face of the earth and till date it stands out, there is no song like BR in existence... Look it up :reductive: although that's a very close call but BR is bigger than PF. I mean it's her first diamond certified single 

Poker Face spawned the dad joke 'Poke Her Face' so I guess for dads it's more memorable 

Varo Yan

BAD ROMANCE IS ICONIC THE BEST ONE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ON THE PLANET

RA RA RO MA MA GAGA OH LA LA :excited2:

SlaeUrAnus

Bad Romance.

Commercial wise it may be Poker Face, but all around, Bad Romance remains the ultimate pop song. It's not just the song, it's the music video too. Not to mention the iconic "rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-roma-roma-a" chant.

In my messy era.

Antonio

The one that hit #1 ! The superior one too :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Was just thinking about this. I think both. PF might be above in sales, but BR is sooo much more iconic, and people are aware of that.

Archived