Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Things from past tours you want and dont want on JWT

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

Are you ****ing kidding me with those Fame Ball comments? Have you ever seen a first concert tour by a debut artist with that many props, screens, dancers? She literally went all the way when all of the artists of that time only had a band and two dancers maximum. Take several sits henny.

No need to be unnecessarily rude. :neyde: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

The artRAVE was life :poot:

:bye: 

I liked the tour, but not its process: clothes, props, etc...

That J

I hate when she does versions of songs that are only a minute or two long.  Maybe one or two is fine but no more than that. It kills the hype of where the song should go. Aura and Swine from artRAVE are great examples. The energy just drops until the next song. Either sing a song or don't. 

I hate "hands up! Now jump! 12 times during a song. We already are jumping! I think it's just habit for her but try different words or something.  

We don't need every one of The Fame/Fame Monster singles.  Pull some fan favorites out like Coachella PLEASE!!!  

A storyline is always good to have if it has a beginning middle and end so that would be cool. But I'm down with just a concert too. Set list order is everything so I'm excited to see how this show flows.    

Regardless, Lady Gaga doesn't put on a bad show ever so im gonna trust her like always and I'm sure I'll leave feeling empowered and on top of the world. As always.  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hi Its Nicole

I want props (Disco Stick, Koons Ball, & Gutiar) Visuals (Monster Ball/TFM type interludes, amazing backdrops, amazing setup etc.) & ofc great outfits 

Hello Gaga

Irrelevant

I want Coachella like visuals :giveup:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

djparky

Never want to hear Do what you want or Sexx Dreams again

Other than that play fewer songs but play them in full 

Eurotrash

Do: amazing and crazy outfits that fit the songs; a very nice and cool wig or multiple memorable ones (not as much as artRAVE did); killer interludes and backdrops; fan interactions; perform unreleased songs ONLY if they're being published later; awesome storylines and great setlist that makes sense; a new "symbol" of the era (like the Disco Stick, Mother G.O.A.T. etc.); include fan favorites (Heavy Metal Lover, Scheiße, Teeth, Dance In The Dark, So Happy I Could Die, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Brown Eyes & I Want Your Love need to be included in a mashup interlude or something AT LEAST :giveup:)

Don't: poor interludes and outerludes; outfits that don't fit the songs and theme of the tour; ugly make-up (I'd actually like to see her perform wearing the no-make-up look :diane:); perform all previous hits (Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face need to be shortened like to only a minute and a half or two minutes :tony:); perform The Cure.

Glittertinks

I basically agree with everything you said in your post, also agree that a storyline would be very important for me. I loved the artRave, but it would have been better with an actual story. Songwise I am hoping for a comeback of Heavy Metal Lover and Scheiße and the full version of Alejandro! In general don't shorten the songs, unless they make up an amazing mash up! (I mean, Beyonce still gives me life with Don't Hurt Yourself/Ring the Alarm/Diva)

And for some reasons I want some kind of pit back, where you have to get in by chance, not by how much money you have to spend :poot:

Oh and I loved it when they threw stuff in the audience during the artRave, almost caught something. Or those big balloons, they made me feel part of the show. Please repeat that, thanks.

OH AND CONFETTI IN SHAPES FITTING THE SONG :tony: need some souvenirs again

THETRUTH

Do's:

- Storyline :excited2:

- Awesome stage like the BTWB Castle :golfclap:

- great outfits :queenga:

- epic visuals:tony: 

Dont's

- being late. Please just start the show and dont let us wait another hour after the preshow :grr: 

hausofcy

Her screams make me cringe hard. She can keep those. She can also keep her numerous wigs at home. They look cheap. I'd rather have 1 good one or even none tbh (don't come for me). 

For the rest I'm always open for anything. However I would like to see her tease us with unreleased songs like NOBTR or OOC or No way .. I remember She dit cake like lady gaga once or twice. The crowd went wild

🇯🇵

Batwings

I wish she would do revamped versions of the older hits instead of doing the album version over and over and over again.

Also, I hope she doesn't pay dust to the BTW album. My BTWB date got canceled after her injury, and at my artRAVE date, she only did the piano version of BTW. That's my all-time favorite album, and I want to see her perform more material from it live.

Miel

If she plays guitar, I hope there's further emphasis on it. I know that in BTWB and at the artRave she actually played, but it was totally drowned out. 

Recently, like at the AMA's/Coachella/Dive Bar Tour, you could actually hear her playing, and hear her playing relatively decently (especially MR). I hope that is kept up.

3 points in and ready for more

drinkmytears
On 5/27/2017 at 9:58 PM, bloodymario said:

No need to be unnecessarily rude. :neyde: 

You were pretty rude about Gaga's tours

lost in limbo
48 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

You were pretty rude about Gaga's tours

It´s a tour, not a person :neyde: 

Besides, I only critized the ArtRave and TFB.

Archived