ย 

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @LauraOhย @KinneyUnderYou

ย 

ALL SCORES (soz for the little thing)

T19BP7b.png

ย 

Commentary

@Gagadonnaย |ย 13ย | "I both love and hate her. She showed how perfect you want to be when you don't love yourself , which eventually may turn you into a monster. Even though she acted like a real bitch, her character was still interesting and realistic. I mean, I could relate to her somehow."

@Cortexย |ย 8ย | "her role is too bitchy and heartless but she did it well."

@bloodymarioย |ย 6ย | "Honestly, I just wanna drag her to the pits of hell. I had some pity in episodes 4 and 5, but she just starting acting like a total b*tch after that, and my patience wentย lower and lower every episode."

@huttontย |ย 6ย | "This chick is the worst. I liked her until her tape, and what she did was terrible."

@Oriane23ย |ย 4ย | "She's such a hypocrite, she's being nice to everyone but is just a coward. I could have gone with that, as every character has their flaws, but denying that Bryce raped Jessica ? Bye girl."

@KingOfTheCloudsย |ย 4ย | "She is so fake! The person in charge of her school memorial thing but was not even a friend then she was one of the most adament about shutting down Clay. She is so fake."

@KingOfSpainย | 3ย | "She's an hypocrate. I kinda understand her point because her parents are gay and she doesn't want them to feel bad for her, but she took it to far and never ****ing accepted who she is. She seriously needs to buy Born This Way the album on iTunes. Someone tell her."

@Panchecco |ย 3ย | "A bitch who prefers to see a rapist walk on her school rather than accepting who she really is."

@JGDย |ย 3ย | "Hated her. ย She seemed really nice until she became a backstabbing bitch who was only concerned about protecting her reputation. ย Extremely selfish."

@Goddess Of Loveย |ย 3ย | "Selfish rude person that will do anything to keep her reputation."

tumblr_ntjevif7sD1u4rnbpo1_250.gif

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

so are we not gonna talk about how 2 people put Courtney in their top 5 :poot:ย someone even left a comment :poot:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio
1 hour ago, LittleMichael said:

Gagadonna is 13 in the comment and 14 on the chart

200.gif

it's 14, sozzz fixed!

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

ReRe

People actually placed Courtney in their top 5? :rip:ย 

Courtney..?ย :awkney:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, ReRe said:

People actually placed Courtney in their top 5? :rip:ย 

Courtney..?ย :awkney:

ย 

ย 

ย 

she's in @Creyk's top 3 :poot:ย 

TeenIdle

Justin and his pathetic (although sexy) a$$ should leave asap

lost in limbo
Just now, Antonio said:

she's in @Creyk's top 3 :poot:ย 

triggered

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Antonio

who's #13 ? :lolly:

Panchecco
20 minutes ago, Antonio said:

so are we not gonna talk about how 2 people put Courtney in their top 5 :poot:ย someone even left a comment :poot:ย 

did they think the rates were reversed?ย :huh:ย 
ย 

lost in limbo
Just now, TeenIdle said:

Justin and his pathetic (although sexy) a$$ should leave asap

no lies detectedย 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Antonio
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

did they think the rates were reversed?ย :huh:ย 
meaning that they gave 1 to the the worst character?

Creyk gave his 1 to my #2 favorite character :poot:ย 

Archived