9O6hr5D.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 0% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 82% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Antonio @KingOfSpain @T E Anne

ALL SCORES

xba6Acu.png

Commentary

@Panchecco | | "Like Sheri he always had this "I'm perfect" mask on but underneath he was just like every other guy in the school. Disrespectful and mean."

@Cortex | | "i just don't stand him as an actor and as a role."

@Fernster7 | | "Who the **** does this bitch think he is? He’s not even cute imo, and I don’t understand why Hannah even waited for him in the first place. By the end of the seasons his true personality came to the light and he’s also trash. Hopefully he disappears or something."

@huttont | | "Marcus is terrible. He has anger management issues and seems very narcissistic. He really doesn't care about anyone but himself."

@Colleen | | " :madge: "

@KingOfSpain | | "I HATE HIM. That rat is the most horrible person ever. He walks around like he's a good person and he's a role model to everyone while he's fake as ****."

Talent won. I can't stand this bitch at all.:nails:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

LIVING for the visual this megarate :lolly: 

thank you omg! I worked really hard on these :hug:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

Anyway! Who's #14 ?

August Blue
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Anyway! Who's #14 ?

Courtney I hate her with a burning passion 

KR93moD.gif 

lost in limbo

Sorry guys I had to leave my house for a second

But how the hell is Marcus #15? There are people that deserved it more!

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

LittleMichael
Just now, bloodymario said:

Sorry guys I had to leave my house for a second

But how the hell is Marcus #15? There are people that deserved it more!

giphy.gif

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

giphy.gif

I mean, I gave him a 4 or a 5, but Courtney or Mr. Potter or (dont kill me pls) Justin deserved it. And Tyler.

EDIT: I actually gave him a 7 :emma:

Antonio

Thg1SRh.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 6% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 71% of the rates

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @LauraOh @KinneyUnderYou

ALL SCORES (soz for the little thing)

T19BP7b.png

Commentary

@Gagadonna | 14 | "I both love and hate her. She showed how perfect you want to be when you don't love yourself , which eventually may turn you into a monster. Even though she acted like a real bitch, her character was still interesting and realistic. I mean, I could relate to her somehow."

@Cortex | | "her role is too bitchy and heartless but she did it well."

@bloodymario | | "Honestly, I just wanna drag her to the pits of hell. I had some pity in episodes 4 and 5, but she just starting acting like a total b*tch after that, and my patience went lower and lower every episode."

@huttont | | "This chick is the worst. I liked her until her tape, and what she did was terrible."

@Oriane23 | | "She's such a hypocrite, she's being nice to everyone but is just a coward. I could have gone with that, as every character has their flaws, but denying that Bryce raped Jessica ? Bye girl."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "She is so fake! The person in charge of her school memorial thing but was not even a friend then she was one of the most adament about shutting down Clay. She is so fake."

@KingOfSpain | | "She's an hypocrate. I kinda understand her point because her parents are gay and she doesn't want them to feel bad for her, but she took it to far and never ****ing accepted who she is. She seriously needs to buy Born This Way the album on iTunes. Someone tell her."

@Panchecco| "A bitch who prefers to see a rapist walk on her school rather than accepting who she really is."

@JGD | | "Hated her.  She seemed really nice until she became a backstabbing bitch who was only concerned about protecting her reputation.  Extremely selfish."

@Goddess Of Love | | "Selfish rude person that will do anything to keep her reputation."

LittleMichael
Just now, bloodymario said:

I mean, I gave him a 4 or a 5, but Courtney or Mr. Potter or (dont kill me pls) Justin deserved it.

Justin?!?

tumblr_nhw4c6U1eB1u1wl6eo3_250.gif

Antonio

#14 and #12 are only 4 points away :giggle: who's #13?

lost in limbo
Just now, LittleMichael said:

Justin?!?

tumblr_nhw4c6U1eB1u1wl6eo3_250.gif

Yes.

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

Thg1SRh.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 6% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 71% of the rates

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @LauraOh @KinneyUnderYou

ALL SCORES (soz for the little thing)

T19BP7b.png

Commentary

@Gagadonna | 13 | "I both love and hate her. She showed how perfect you want to be when you don't love yourself , which eventually may turn you into a monster. Even though she acted like a real bitch, her character was still interesting and realistic. I mean, I could relate to her somehow."

@Cortex | | "her role is too bitchy and heartless but she did it well."

@bloodymario | | "Honestly, I just wanna drag her to the pits of hell. I had some pity in episodes 4 and 5, but she just starting acting like a total b*tch after that, and my patience went lower and lower every episode."

@huttont | | "This chick is the worst. I liked her until her tape, and what she did was terrible."

@Oriane23 | | "She's such a hypocrite, she's being nice to everyone but is just a coward. I could have gone with that, as every character has their flaws, but denying that Bryce raped Jessica ? Bye girl."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "She is so fake! The person in charge of her school memorial thing but was not even a friend then she was one of the most adament about shutting down Clay. She is so fake."

@KingOfSpain | | "She's an hypocrate. I kinda understand her point because her parents are gay and she doesn't want them to feel bad for her, but she took it to far and never ****ing accepted who she is. She seriously needs to buy Born This Way the album on iTunes. Someone tell her."

@Panchecco| "A bitch who prefers to see a rapist walk on her school rather than accepting who she really is."

@JGD | | "Hated her.  She seemed really nice until she became a backstabbing bitch who was only concerned about protecting her reputation.  Extremely selfish."

@Goddess Of Love | | "Selfish rude person that will do anything to keep her reputation."

JUSTICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived