Β 

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Creyk

Β 

ALL SCORES

rg5G5av.png

Β 

Commentary

@ColleenΒ |Β 15Β | "Token goth character on the show. Relatable because of her issues with depression and self harm."

@huttontΒ |Β 14Β | "Skye crept up on me. She has had issues but has kinda learned who she is and knows things will get better after high school."

@PancheccoΒ |Β 14Β | "Despite her appearence she was the "most normal" kid in that school. She had her own problems but she was also a very kind person and a true friend for Clay."

@Fernster7Β |Β 12Β | "She’s just okay I guess, kinda annoying sometimes and rude too, but watching Clay’s dumb face all the time must have that effect on people."

@JGDΒ | 12Β | "She seems like a nice girl. Β That's all I can say lol."

@KingOfSpainΒ |Β 11Β | "She should have been more important in the plot. I wanna know more of her, but I don't like the way she pretends to don't care about eeeeverything. Girl, you're not the center of the world."

@CortexΒ |Β 11Β | "she seems sponatenous she fits her role and ishe succeeded to make me feel empathy."

@Goddess Of LoveΒ |Β 9Β | "Could be higher up, because I liked her attitude, but she was show in few scenes only, so can't judge a lot."

@GagadonnaΒ |Β 6Β | "too stereotypical."

@Oriane23Β |Β 5Β | "She's that cool rebel and differentΒ girl with a cool style and she had my sympathy but how she talked about Hannah's suicide... Not cool."

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Bio
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

how the **** is Skye still there :air:Β 

Worst excuse for a character ever lol

Gypsy Life
Just now, OBEY said:

If you didn't give Bryce a 1 or 2 you might have mental issues XOXO

Poor @Creyk

London GUY
Just now, Antonio said:

X7WOubP.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 49% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 9% of the rates

Β 

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Creyk

Β 

ALL SCORES

rg5G5av.png

Β 

Commentary

@ColleenΒ |Β 15Β | "Token goth character on the show. Relatable because of her issues with depression and self harm."

@huttontΒ |Β 14Β | "Skye crept up on me. She has had issues but has kinda learned who she is and knows things will get better after high school."

@PancheccoΒ |Β 14Β | "Despite her appearence she was the "most normal" kid in that school. She had her own problems but she was also a very kind person and a true friend for Clay."

@Fernster7Β |Β 12Β | "She’s just okay I guess, kinda annoying sometimes and rude too, but watching Clay’s dumb face all the time must have that effect on people."

@JGDΒ | 12Β | "She seems like a nice girl. Β That's all I can say lol."

@KingOfSpainΒ |Β 11Β | "She should have been more important in the plot. I wanna know more of her, but I don't like the way she pretends to don't care about eeeeverything. Girl, you're not the center of the world."

@CortexΒ |Β 11Β | "she seems sponatenous she fits her role and ishe succeeded to make me feel empathy."

@Goddess Of LoveΒ |Β 9Β | "Could be higher up, because I liked her attitude, but she was show in few scenes only, so can't judge a lot."

@GagadonnaΒ |Β 6Β | "too stereotypical."

@Oriane23Β |Β 5Β | "She's that cool rebel and differentΒ girl with a cool style and she had my sympathy but how she talked about Hannah's suicide... Not cool."

You Spelled Clay Wrong :oprah:Β 

REPLAY

OBEY

Skye is some curtain in the room i never cared about her and she was kind of pretentious and annoying tbh. i gave her a 9 bc the others did way worse things

Antonio
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

X7WOubP.jpg

ALL SCORES

rg5G5av.png

my #2 is out :(Β only hope is for Alex now

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived