opinion

RESULTS | 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio

How come Jessica is out but Clay and Hannah are in? Lol. Two worst lead characters in TV history

Panchecco
Just now, SHOOKGA said:

SHERI IS THE REAL BAD BITCH

REALLY NICE BUT STILL A SNITCH

SHE SHOULD WIN THIS CRAZY SITCH

GET YOUR THROWN AND SHOW THAT BITCH!

GOOOO SHERIIIII

yayayayayyayata

gurl :bye:

she tried so hard to be perfect

she wasn't "nice"... just manipulative and believed she was on top of the world

Antonio
1 hour ago, Bio said:

How come Jessica is out but Clay and Hannah are in? Lol. Two worst lead characters in TV history

how is clay bad tho

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, Bio said:

151260fd-698d-4564-862f-eb822edf3f4b.gif

Antonio

LPMaDL1.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 32% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 6% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

sChbOhP.png

Commentary

@Fernster7 | 16 | "Honestly, she is a lovely girl and not a bad person at all, what she did was not even that bad when you take into account the way she was feeling, who could have thought that an accident would happen. I agree that she should have told the truth but oh well, there must be something that makes us not like her no? I can’t believe she (and Hannah) were responsible for the accident that killed daddy Jeff."

@KingOfSpain | 15 | "I LOVE HER. She made a BIG mistake, but come on, she goes every single day to that man's house and helps him. She's a good person and Clay should have dated her. And she's so pretty."

@KingOfTheClouds | 11 | "Did not do anything wrong tbqh.  Just a dumb mistake but should not have ran away from it.  She did redeem herself when revealing that she did help out those affected in the accident so I give her some credit."

@JGD | 11 | "Probably the character with the least impact on Hannah's death.  Another nice girl who made a dumb mistake that became a factor in Hannah's suicide."

@huttont | 11 | "Sheri was a nice person that didn't realize the choice she made would ultimately take someone's life. She came clean about it eventually and seems like a nice person."

@Goddess Of Love | 10 | "Seems like a nice, sweet and kind girl."

@Oriane23 | 10 | "What she did was bad but she's just human and seems really nice. She shows bravery at the end."

@Panchecco | | "She only cared about herself and her reputation and that caused the death of the nicest guy in the school. She did try to make up for what she did and that's admirable but her fear of not being the perfect daughter/student/woman made her very annoying and selfish."

@Colleen | | "Fake and a killer"

@Cortex | | "i'm simply not into her."

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

:bye:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Bio
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

how is clay bad tho

He's super anooying, no charisma at all.

SHOOKGA

SHERI IS THE BEST OF THE BEST

EVEN BETTER THAN MAE WEST

DONT NEED LESS TO PASS THE TEST

SHERI CUM AND SNATCH THE REST

yayyaayattatayau

Not very born this way of you 😫

Panchecco

how is clay bad tho

I guess it depends on which criteria you used to rate the characters

he probably based his votes on the writing, the dialogues, the interactions, the acting 

I voted considering how good/bad a character was as if they were real people

lost in limbo

LPMaDL1.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 32% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 6% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

sChbOhP.png

Commentary

@Fernster7 | 16 | "Honestly, she is a lovely girl and not a bad person at all, what she did was not even that bad when you take into account the way she was feeling, who could have thought that an accident would happen. I agree that she should have told the truth but oh well, there must be something that makes us not like her no? I can’t believe she (and Hannah) were responsible for the accident that killed daddy Jeff."

@KingOfSpain | 15 | "I LOVE HER. She made a BIG mistake, but come on, she goes every single day to that man's house and helps him. She's a good person and Clay should have dated her. And she's so pretty."

@KingOfTheClouds | 11 | "Did not do anything wrong tbqh.  Just a dumb mistake but should not have ran away from it.  She did redeem herself when revealing that she did help out those affected in the accident so I give her some credit."

@JGD | 11 | "Probably the character with the least impact on Hannah's death.  Another nice girl who made a dumb mistake that became a factor in Hannah's suicide."

@huttont | 11 | "Sheri was a nice person that didn't realize the choice she made would ultimately take someone's life. She came clean about it eventually and seems like a nice person."

@Goddess Of Love | 10 | "Seems like a nice, sweet and kind girl."

@Oriane23 | 10 | "What she did was bad but she's just human and seems really nice. She shows bravery at the end."

@Panchecco | | "She only cared about herself and her reputation and that caused the death of the nicest guy in the school. She did try to make up for what she did and that's admirable but her fear of not being the perfect daughter/student/woman made her very annoying and selfish."

@Colleen | | "Fake and a killer"

@Cortex | | "i'm simply not into her."

I´m ok with that

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Antonio
1 hour ago, Bio said:

He's super anooying, no charisma at all.

but he wasn't bad. he was genuinely kind and was not responsible for Hannah's death at all, and now he has to live his entire life thinking he killed her.

Archived