RhCXqYM.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 40% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 6% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : @Goddess Of Love @OBEY

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

uM0OGt8.png

Commentary

@Goddess Of Love | 18 | "Even if she came with a bitchy attitude at the start, I loved her emotions and vulnerability in the last episodes."

@Oriane23 | 16 | "One of the greatest characters of the show. She has a strong personality and can sometimes act like a bitch but she's not mean and she was still nice with Hannah from time to time. And what happens to her is heartbreaking. While Hannah "just" takes her life away, Jessica does something more interesting : she has this self-destruction, she starts drinking, hangs out with Bryce, becomes dangerous..."

@Gagadonna | 14 | "I love how her beauty hides a deep form of depression..."

@Fernster7 | | "The way she said OMG during has of the season was the most stupid and fake thing about the show. And the things she did were so dumb, super immature, ugh, but she deserved so much better, it was really sad to see her at the end."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "She's not the most innocent but she was done wrong.  She was raped so I feel for her at the end."

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

she wasn't suicidal she was depressed but still a badass 

she was suicidal

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

SHOOKGA
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

she wasn't suicidal she was depressed but still a badass 

Omg me

Not very born this way of you 😫

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

RhCXqYM.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 40% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 6% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : @Goddess Of Love @OBEY

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

uM0OGt8.png

Commentary

@Goddess Of Love | 18 | "Even if she came with a bitchy attitude at the start, I loved her emotions and vulnerability in the last episodes."

@Oriane23 | 16 | "One of the greatest characters of the show. She has a strong personality and can sometimes act like a bitch but she's not mean and she was still nice with Hannah from time to time. And what happens to her is heartbreaking. While Hannah "just" takes her life away, Jessica does something more interesting : she has this self-destruction, she starts drinking, hangs out with Bryce, becomes dangerous..."

@Gagadonna | 14 | "I love how her beauty hides a deep form of depression..."

@Fernster7 | | "The way she said OMG during has of the season was the most stupid and fake thing about the show. And the things she did were so dumb, super immature, ugh, but she deserved so much better, it was really sad to see her at the end."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "She's not the most innocent but she was done wrong.  She was raped so I feel for her at the end."

posting my comment here :hor:

She shouldn't have treated Hannah the way she did. Hannah trusted her and just wanted her to be the nice and funny girl she used to drink hot chocolate with at Monet's, nothing more and nothing less but she was selfish and couldn't see the truth.

Archived