Yuz0V7f.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 21% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 15% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : @Gagadonna

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

g9zcv6u.png

Commentary

@Gagadonna | 18 | "Zach is definitely the hottest character of the series (maybe the hottest young Asian guy I ever saw on television). Sadly, he is so underrated and his character has not been exploited enough (may season 2 explore more deeply his story!). He is the perfect example of how peer pressure can turn you into a bad guy. But truth is Zach has such a big heart. He is just not used to expressing his feelings and being open about em. Moreover, Zach may be seen as being bullied as well since he is seen/called as the "dumb guy of the group" by his 'friends.' This may not be as obivous as the case with Hannah, but this is lowkey bully as well. Beside this, Hannah was a bitch with him. He did not deserve being on the tape at all."

@Oriane23 | 14 | "I found him very touching and it's too bad that he went after Marcus, because he seemed to really like Hannah. Who knows what could have happened if she had accepted to talk to him. He just had a bad timing. And he kept the letter..."

@Colleen | 13 | "He was real sweet to Hannah for a while, but his friends encouraged him to step out of his comfort zone and act like an ass."

@Fernster7 | 13 | "Annoying attention *****. I’ll leave it at that. He’s super cute tho."

@huttont12 | "Zach's also a good character who didn't intentionally hurt"

@KingOfTheClouds | 10 | "He was okay.  What he did was not really bad. Just stupid. Not a bad character in my opinion."

@Panchecco10 | "I think he was just a good guy under the influence of insensitive and overall bad people."

@JGD | | "Seemed like a nice guy, but avoided Hannah which was just heartbreaking because of what she's gone through with his friends."

@KingOfSpain | | "He's not a bad guy, but not my cup of tea. Her mother tells him what to do everytime and that's annoying as ****. NEXT."

@Cortex | | "just like bryce i hate that kind of person, he seems naturaly pretentious"

sheri & jessica should have left first 

#justiceforzach

Antonio

ok here the meltdowns begin :giveup: all the remaining characters are great and they all got very good scores from y'all :giveup:

WHO'S #8

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

SHOOKGA
Just now, Antonio said:

dude you ranked her #5 on your list :madge: 

giphy.gif

Not very born this way of you 😫

lost in limbo

And I left...again

But i´m ok with #10 and #9 :lolly:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Noah

TONY OR JEFF BETTER WIN #JusticeForTheHotties

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Oriane

Wait, Skye's score hasn't been revealed yet ? Or I missed it ? 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

ok here the meltdowns begin :giveup: all the remaining characters are great and they all got very good scores from y'all :giveup:

WHO'S #8

Skye

she was just the perfect neutral good character

Antonio
1 hour ago, Oriane23 said:

Wait, Skye's score hasn't been revealed yet ? Or I missed it ? 

nope. hasn't been revealed yet

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived