wu9DbXb.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 6% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 26% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

T88bHMX.png

Commentary

@Panchecco | 12 | "His intentions were not bad, he wanted Hannah's talent to be recognized but at the same time he should have respected Hannah's decision and not publish the poem. I felt like he was one of the strongest characters in the series because he was 100% himself all the time."

@Colleen | 11 | "It was cool that he opened Hannah up to writing poetry, but turned into a rat for publishing it"

@Fernster7 | 10 | "The fact that he reminds me of gay people I know it’s awful, I know stereotypes are wrong but he reminds me of a big portion of the gay community. He’s not that bad tho but I would not like to be friends or even near a person with his personality."

@KingOfSpain | 10 | They should have chosen a sexy and handsome actor and not this guy for this role, but I'll take it. He's the gay kid in the highschool and his role should have been more important. He's nothing special tho."

@bloodymario | 10 | "Some people may throw me stones after this, but I really like him. I wish I could give him more, but he had really little screen time, so this is the best I can do."

@Gagadonna | 8 | "handsome, but cringe-worthy."

@huttont | 8 | "He definitely didn't do the worst thing to Hannah. In fact, I like that he believed in her and saw potential. I wish he wouldn't respected Hannah's wishes. I only gave him an 8 bc he didn't have as much airtime."

@JGD | 7 | "Hated how he released and published Hannah's poem for his own selfish gains.  Probably not deserving of such a low score, but his actions also held a big factor in her suicide."

@Oriane23 | 7 | "I didn't really notice him before his tape. I don't like or dislike him in particular, but I don't like people who act too superior..."

@Cortex | 3 | "i dk he is too feminine,  so weird."

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

But Zach is still there

7uHqMi.gif 

you didn't answer me yet hunty :classy: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

SHOOKGA

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

JEFF IS MY HUNTY

AALKKKKKLKLKKKAKKK

我愛你,Jeffff♡

Not very born this way of you 😫

Panchecco
Just now, August Blue said:

But Zach is still there

7uHqMi.gif 

leave zach alone

2prvb07.jpg

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

wu9DbXb.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 6% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 26% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

T88bHMX.png

Commentary

@Panchecco | 12 | "His intentions were not bad, he wanted Hannah's talent to be recognized but at the same time he should have respected Hannah's decision and not publish the poem. I felt like he was one of the strongest characters in the series because he was 100% himself all the time."

@Colleen | 11 | "It was cool that he opened Hannah up to writing poetry, but turned into a rat for publishing it"

@Fernster7 | 10 | "The fact that he reminds me of gay people I know it’s awful, I know stereotypes are wrong but he reminds me of a big portion of the gay community. He’s not that bad tho but I would not like to be friends or even near a person with his personality."

@KingOfSpain | 10 | They should have chosen a sexy and handsome actor and not this guy for this role, but I'll take it. He's the gay kid in the highschool and his role should have been more important. He's nothing special tho."

@bloodymario | 10 | "Some people may throw me stones after this, but I really like him. I wish I could give him more, but he had really little screen time, so this is the best I can do."

@Gagadonna | 8 | "handsome, but cringe-worthy."

@huttont | 8 | "He definitely didn't do the worst thing to Hannah. In fact, I like that he believed in her and saw potential. I wish he wouldn't respected Hannah's wishes. I only gave him an 8 bc he didn't have as much airtime."

@JGD | 7 | "Hated how he released and published Hannah's poem for his own selfish gains.  Probably not deserving of such a low score, but his actions also held a big factor in her suicide."

@Oriane23 | 7 | "I didn't really notice him before his tape. I don't like or dislike him in particular, but I don't like people who act too superior..."

@Cortex | 3 | "i dk he is too feminine,  so weird."

YAAAAS TOP 10:woohoo:

August Blue
9 minutes ago, Antonio said:

why do you hate him so much? he literally did nothing wrong, him stealing compliments wasn't a reason why hannah killed herself, and he was genuine with his feelings toward her, she was the one that started the problem with him

She needed those compliments. It was where she was seeking for a little bit of motivation 

SHOOKGA

I gave ryan 9 

Heres my formula

He is gay 8.5 + good acting 0.3 + asshat 0.2 = 9

Not very born this way of you 😫

Panchecco
1 minute ago, SHOOKGA said:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

JEFF IS MY HUNTY

AALKKKKKLKLKKKAKKK

我愛你,Jeffff♡

3e5c56b2f62e44f1094dd5200b72cb3c.jpg

yes gawd

Yuuri
Just now, August Blue said:

She needed those compliments. It was where she was seening for a little bit of motivation 

I honestly thought she was needy, and she looked for others' approval.

Logan

We didn't get much character depth with Ryan. For whatever reason, they didn't give him camera time. He seemed indifferent about everything including Hannah's death. 

Archived